14

14; Parties

{April 11, 2012}

I laid down on my bed, staring at the night sky through my sun window. Ashton's out somewhere but I'm not sure where. I told him I was heading home because I got really tired, since we were out all day today.

"Ashton where are you?" I mumbled to myself, looking over at my phone. I grabbed it and saw a message from Luke?

Luke: Hey Hazel!! Um, do you know where Ashton is? He didn't come to school today and when I tried to get into his house, it was locked.

Hazel: He's with me.

Luke: But Amber said you were going to Cali for three weeks.

Hazel: I did. Ashton kinda jumped in the car and said he was coming with me.

Luke: But you're on the other side of the world!! Why did he leave with you?

Hazel: I honestly don't know. He just came with me.

Luke: So he'll be with you until you come back?

Hazel: Yea, sorry for worrying you guys.

Luke: It's fine. But please tell us when he leaves again.

Hazel: Sure. See you guys in three weeks.

Luke: Alright, bye Hazel.

Just as I went to turn my phone off, I got another text message.

Ash: Hazel, hey sneak out.

Hazel: What, why?

Ash: Parties. Come party with me.

Hazel: Ash, we're in high school, not college. And I refuse to go back into a club.

Ash: I'm not even gonna ask. But please come party with me. Please?

Hazel: Ash no. Come back home please.

Ash: Hazel come on. I don't wanna have to drag you out of that treehouse.

Hazel: Ashton don't.

Ash: Hazel I will carry you out of that treehouse. Get down here.

I threw my phone on the bed and ran to the window, seeing Ashton standing outside. I opened the window and glared at Ashton. "Ashton get up here." I said.

"Let's go party, please." Ashton begged.

I shook my head. "No Ash. Please come back inside." I begged him.

"Hazel, baby please come out." Ashton looked up at me. I froze at the word Baby and let my mouth hang open.

"U-U-Uh." I can't even speak now.

Ashton climbed up the ladder and into the treehouse. "Come on Hazel." Ashton picked me up and carried me out of the treehouse. We walked through the house and out the front door, down the road.

I shook my head. "Ashton let me go." I said.

Ashton shook his head, smiling. "Nope. Come on." Ashton said and set me down, keeping his hand intertwined with mine.

"Come on, there's a party just down the road." Ashton said and we walked down the road, to the party. Once we got, I instantly closed my eyes.

"Ash let's go home. I don't like it here." I said and Ashton rolled his eyes.

"What happened to that crazy girl I met when you got to Australia? You knocked out Crystal and Arzaylea on your first day." Ashton said and I blushed.