24. Engaged

I have never ranted about 1D on here. Until now. SIGN OF THE TIMES IS SO BLOODY BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T EVENNNN I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO IT ON REPEAT. I AM LISTENING TO IT AS I WRITE. I LOVE IT SO MUCH OMMMML JUST <33333 IT'S SO WONDERFUL I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT JUST ASDFGHJKL---

okay on to the story cos I don't wanna bore you with a fandom that's pretty much dead ._.

.

.

i bought Hot Topic's entire collection of YOI merch

.

.

it's literally just three shirts

.

.

'Yes!' 

Viktor died. (Well, not literally.)

His heart jumped out of his chest, leaving him with no way to keep on living. It burst from the sheer amount of happiness that filled him in that instant. From the surge of energy which consumed him entirely. 

Viktor stood up. Tears fell down the couple's faces as Viktor slid the golden ring onto Yuuri's shaking hand, his own hand trembling as he did so. 

Viktor brought Yuuri's hand to his lips, and he placed a kiss on it, his lips cool against Yuuri's warm hand. 

Yuuri's cheeks were tinged pink, but his eyes shone bright and were full of love

Viktor brought Yuuri into an embrace, and suddenly it was as if the whole world had stopped breathing. It was a blissful silence, love and warmth tingling in the air around the engaged couple. 

Until Phichit decided to take a picture and there was a bright flash and suddenly everyone started breathing again. The spell was broken. On the other hand, Phichit's Instagram had yet another piece of yaoi for his followers. 

'PHICHIT!' Chris hissed, yanking the Thai man back into the darkness of the lighting booth. 

'Whoops, sorry! I couldn't help it! The angle was beautiful and the lighting was perfect and—' Phichit began to ramble, but Chris cut him off by slapping his hand on Phichit's lips, covering his mouth. 

Yuuri was giggling, his hand covering his mouth in a way that would make even Yura say it was cute. 

Viktor rolled his eyes, shaking his head at Yuuri's friend's antics. He really couldn't resist taking pictures of anything, could he? 

Yuuri skated around the rink, then attempted to do a single toe loop, succeeding gracefully. 

He turned to Viktor, who was watching him with awe in his eyes. Even if Yuuri wasn't a professional skater, that single loop was more than Viktor could ever hope of accomplishing in ice skating.