_.|3|._

A/N: This song is the definition of my bedroom.

Alona's POV:

"Oh My God- IT'S ANOTHER PERSON!" was the first thing I heard. A girl with beachy brown hair and hipster glasses came up to me- jumping on me. Followed by another girl.

"Guys. Calm down. She just got here." The girl purple hair said. She sat me down on an empty bottom bank of the small room. All green and purple. Splattered with blue and black all over it.

It was an alternative bandom paradise.

"I'm Astrid. The one with the hipster glasses is Lindsey. And the one with the pink unicorn hair is Jessie." Astrid explained. I nodded quickly, as the other girls sat on the bottom bunk across from me. There was a dresser in between the dank beds that were against the walls. There were two other ones at the ends of each beds in the corners of the room. But everywhere that there was room there was pictures of randomness. Most of them bands. There was one speaker.

Josh would've said that this reminded him of the pit at a music festival. Just tumblr. Everywhere you look.

"I see you're intrigued by our decor. Well, just warning, we are very emo with an alternative taste in music. And then Jessie blocks it all with color. It's tumblr in here. Just the way we like it. You can decorate your bunk anyway you want it! What do you like?" Astrid rambled. This is getting more purple by the minute. And I love it.

I kept silent, but the patently waited for an answer. But they never got one. So I started pulling stuff out of my backpack.

"Ok. All your clothes are emo... I like where this is going." Lindsey said. I smiled, starting to put them in the empty drawers they had in the dresser at the foot of my bed. All I did else was put my elephant on my bed and keep the sketchpad in my backpack. This room is so- chalkdusty.

Just. Purple, green, blue, and black.

Tons. Of black.

"Do you have any earbuds in there?"  Jessie asked. I shook my head.

"Do you listen to music?" Lindsey asked. I shook my head again.

"wHAT!?" They said in unison. I stood there. Ice. Migraine Ice. Pale gray. Pale gray vomit.

They huddled in the corner of the room. I think they were making a playlist. Or a list of songs for me to listen too.

"We're going to show you some of our music ok?" Astrid said. I nodded, as Jessie sat me down on my bed.

"Put on Crybaby." Lyndsey said.

"Dollhouse it is."