_.|10|._

a/n: plot twist lol

alona's pov:

me and josh spit out our water onto the floor and looked at each other. mark ran into the hallway. everyone else was staring at tyler and jenna. who had gigantic grins on their faces.

"don't tell me." mark yelled from the hallway.

"your not saying..." rick said.

"tyler. you're telling me you knocked up jenna and i'm going become an uncle." josh said. i nodded, agreeing to him.

"yes...." he said. josh was the first one to hug him.

"dude congratulations!" he said. everyone huddled around them, i was last.

"i know you're probably congratulating us in your head kid." he said. no. i'm actually thinking about how magenta, orange, and blue this situation is right now thank you very much.

"what about the band?" josh asked. everyone suddenly hushed.

"once the baby is born we'll take a six month break. we can write music too." tyler explained. we all nodded.

"i'm so excited. right alona?" he asked i nodded. he isn't getting me to talk. but nice try.

"still won't talk? i know you can. i've heard your voice crack a lot kid. at least twice a day." tyler said. jenna nodded.

"it's five or more really if you live with her." josh said. i nodded.

"can you say something? please." mark begged. i shook my head.

"try to rap kitchen sink!" another guy said. everyone turned to him.

"she has no clue what that is troy." josh said. i nodded.

"we'll get you to talk one day kid i know it." he said. i grabbed the notepad on the table and wrote a small part of the truth about me on it.

"i'm selectively mute." josh read aloud. the room fell silent.

"oh.... ok. i gotcha kid. i still don't get how you don't talk to josh then." tyler said. i shrugged my shoulders.

"that makes sence. true diagnosis right there!" mark said. coming back from the hallway. i silently laughed.

"how can you laugh without making any noise? that's confusing in itself" rick pouted. josh put his arm around me.

"sure she doesn't talk. but she's still a great kid." josh said. i smiled.

"true. very true we'll give you that." tyler said. jenna nodded. we sat in silence for a bit.

"i think we show her another song." tyler said.

"why not a whole album?" josh asked. i nodded.

"okay, mark. 1,2,3,4?" tyler asked.

"two. we need too." mark said. i looked at him confused.

"regional at best it is."

-•-

"how was that?" josh asked.

the album or that last song?

Me: the album or that last song

"the song silly" he said. i smiled. its was a lot.

it was a fresh baseball field dirt color, spinkles of it. a sky blue and black and a dark, rich forest green. it was as if you were on a mountain, screaming through the forest the song. and then you screamed the ending on a cliff that looked over the mountains. the top part of the appalachion mountains, i think they're called the ramapo's or something like that.

well i know that they have all of the colors. clear was a whole summer trip in itself. and i think it's my favorite song of all time.

newt to dollhouse anyway.

"nothing. good try josh." tyler said. i smiled.

"she's probably doing it in her head or something." josh said in defense. i nodded.

"okay. i'll let you slide alona." tyler said all dramatically. red-orange really. a really neon red-orange.

"listen. tomorrow we have to go on tour. you ready for this?" josh asked after a little while.

i nodded vigorously.

i'm as ready as i'll ever be.