_.|11|._

a/n: song above is how it feels low key like a twenty one pilots concert.

alona's pov:

we woke up at dawn the next morning. i rolled around in bed, finally getting up. i wuickly got ready for the day, and packed all my belongings up again. josh smiled once he saw me.

"you finally woke up buttercup." he said. i smiled and nodded.

"you know jenna really wants to take you and meet the fans that are already there. so eat quickly okay?" he asked. i nodded and started eating my cereal. a few minutes later tyler and jenna surprisingly were at my door *sarcastically*

"hey alona, hey josh." jenna said all pink and green.

"hey." josh said with cereal in his mouth.

"alona, come on. we need to get settled on the tour bus and meet a part of a growing line outside so i think we should get going." jenna said. i got up, she kissed tyler and we were off to the schottisien center for the show.

jenna was right, there were a lot of people here at dawn. we snuck onto the tourbus inside the back of the arena just dropped our bags and went. we had to time to loose. it was all black, orange and blue outside. the sun only just started to rise.

we walked to the front, there were about fifty people in line or something. they were all talking and blasting what as it? regional at best? i think that's what josh said. anyway, kitchen sink was on. i knew that. i like that song a lot. it's all orange-red-brown. even though at the end it got more like clear, but behind the main feeling it was all navy and white. cold. like a winter morning with fresh powder on the ground. so pure that the dirt didn't make it any less pure at all since it fell to the ground. it also didn't melt yet, but it didn't fall right. you can tell too. because instead of it. staying flat it was hilly. hilly snow. being a warm take in the darkest hours of summer.

jenna pulled me aside, before we went to see them. the fans were either dressed up as something or in merch. you could tell this was a fan-exclusive concert.

"alona i just want to warn you. these people can get a little crazy. they are very devoted to this music and it has saved mostly everyone that's going to be in this line's lives okay? so don't be surprised if they start crying or asking questions. i'll give them the heads up about you." she briefly explained. i nodded. their fangirls and fanboys.

aka, the best law enforcement that you can find everywhere in fandoms.
consists of: stalkers, emotional roadshows, bandoms, fandoms, google maps, and the 411 site.

in reality, it's the same as my room in the orphanage. black, blue, green, and purple all neon splattered over tumblr. it was a music festival pit that was devoted and not drunk or high.

i nodded, ready to go. she stood right next to me as we walked out to the line synchronized. once everyone saw jenna they were shocked. and then were freaking out. but no screaming.

"hey guys!" jenna said. i shyly stayed by her. no wonder why she stayed so close to me.

"hi jenna! you look so good at 4 in the morning!" one of the first girls in line yelled. i silently chuckled, but t was true. jenna's makeup, hair, and clothes were on and she looked like she was going out for the night. pastel yellow with bright purple- no not purple. green. NO WAIT AQUA. a rainbow that isn't the bible. that's what i mean.

"thank you! and yes if you're wondering this is alona." she said proudly. some people cheered. i smiled.

"you know about her i'm assuming. i'm just warning you all now she doesn't talk. but she will do everything else." jenna explained.

"aww that's so cool!" a guy with tyler's beanie said. wait- why does he have tyler's beanie.

dang they all do. the ones dressed up anyway.

the whole morning consisted of watching the small line grow into the thousands. me and jenna were getting to everyone we could. and it was only 10 am. these people still had 9 hours for the show. it was all red black and white in the line.

but very few of the people were red black and blue.