_.|19|._

a/n: i just like fall out boy too much, and if you're gonna see them live u lucky people. but at least i got halsey ;)

alona's pov: (4 months later)

i was sitting on the rug in tyler and jenna's living room. tyler was writing music and josh was out. so was jenna, josh dropped me off here because he knows how much i love river.

river is very blue and purple, but in a good way. he is already saying mutations of words. it's very green if you ask me.

"wa wa why-" river said. i looked down at him, looking at me with jenna's eyes.

"why is everything black and blue?" i heard. that wasn't tyler. that wasn't me. i looked down at river, who was looking up at me confused.

"why is everything black and blue?" he repeated. i dug into his eyes. he can see fine. no. he isn't. no he's not. he isn't. he isn't black and blue too right?

"river buddy, nothing is black and blue." tyler said, coming over. smiling because river said his first words and sentence all in one. wait- why does he have the voice quality of a 6 year old?

"but it is! why!" he asked. tyler turned to me. he needs an answer.

"r-river em- river everything is black and blue because that's just what it is. it's always been black and blue." i said. tyler looked at me as if i had three heads.

"but why!" he wined. tyler looked at me for another answer.

"i don't know river. it's been like that for as long as i could remember i'm sorry." i said. he looked down, then back up confused at tyler.

"why are you so black and red dadda?" he asked. tyler looked right back at me. i took river and held him up sitting on the beige carpet.

"it's because he's blurry river. it's because of something you'll learn when you're older." i said. river sighed. tyler looked at me scared.

"h-how did you know that?" he asked. i shut up. i can't talk anymore. i'm going to actually throw up.

so i did.

i ran to the bathroom, and opened up the lid. throwing up and crying at the same time. i think i'm hyperventilating. tyler rushed in, patting my back.

"shhhh it's alright." he said, pulling out his phone and calling josh.

"josh. you better the done because you gotta get over here right now." tyler spat. i was still throwing up. i can't talk. i can't talk anymore. i went against my morals. i can't do this.

"alright tyler i'm coming now what's the rush?" josh said. tyler put it on speaker.

"river started to talk in color and alona had to explain it but now she is having a panic attack and throwing up." tyler summarized. i leaned on the toilet. taking a breath.

"i'm coming now." he said. tyler ended the call and pat my back. i nodded, coming back and sitting down on the floor beside him.

"i'm sorry." he said. i shook my head. he flushes the toilet and helped me off the floor. i washed up and josh came home. he had a brown folder with him. it was so familiar. pale yellow, i can't put my navy blue finger on it though.

my hands are navy. because i'm broken. josh's hands are sky blue because he is the sky. he helps. the sun is out the sky is out. the sun helps. it's a metaphor. a purple and blue metaphor.

i crashed up against him, he hugged me.

"it's alright shh. you don't have to talk. i know it's against your morals don't worry. it's alright now." he said. i nodded, tyler checked on the now sleeping river. leaving me and josh alone in the dining room.

"i want to show you something." he said. i looked at him confused as he got the folder.

"open it up." he said. i nodded, grabbing the folder from him. it looked like a college degree in a way. i opened it up. my eyes scanned to the bottom of the page.

tears streamed down my face as i looked back up at josh. i was smiling. he brought me into his arms.

"thank you." i whispered into his neck.

"i love you alona." he said. i sobbed harder.

"i love you too josh."

a/n: THIS IS THE ENDING.

i hope you liked this book. it's my favorite i've written.

car radio regional at best is on. it's my favorite song of all time. rab version too.

I HAVE THESE THOUGHTS SK OFTEN I YHAT, TO REPLACE THAT SLOT WITH WHAT I ONCE BOYHT. CUZ SOMEBODY STOLE MY CAR RADIO AND NKW I JUST SIT IN SILENCE.

the piano right after that is my absolute favorite.

*rewinds*

i hope you liked the book.

expect more tøp fics by me in the future.

aka like rn^^^

after that tøp.

follow me to get that notification if u want.

stay alive |-/

you're here for a reason, and it's for a good one.