_.|18|._

a/n: river is actually okay i just like puns. (i.e. song above)

alona's pov:

tyler was too emotional and josh was too panicky to call an ambulance so we double blinked speeding in the service road to the hospital. it took around 15 minutes, which wasn't that bad. but jenna was out cold shoulder and tyler was practically crying and couldn't handle this. but he wasn't black and blue- not at all. he was black and red. his own black and red.

"tyler sit down, we won't be allowed in there for a while." josh said. tyler chocked out a sob and sat down. i sat down next to him. he is too black and red. there is something wrong.

"oh god please." he whispered under his breath. i patted him on the back. he was a wreck. a black and red wreck.

josh sat next to tyler. i- i no. no way. he's- he's singing lullaby. he's singing. josh is singing. josh never sings. why is he singing? he's definitely singing a soft song though.

"stay alive, stay alive, for me." he said. tyler looked up from his hands. josh's one arm was around him.

"you will die, but now your life, is free. take pride is what is sure. to. die." he finished. i've never heard this before.

it's so black and blue. with a little light. gold. the smallest crack of gold. but that's it. it's so simple. but never at the same time. a hair tie for instance. you can do so much but it's so simple. a black blue and crack of gold hair tie.

"i, will fear, the night again." josh sang. tyler shook his head, making josh nod and stop singing.

"shh it's okay. she'll be okay tyler." josh reassured. tyler nodded and cuddled up against josh. josh looked at me in shock, but smiled.

"i hope god doesn't kill her josh. i need her." he said. josh nodded.

"he won't tyler. i promise he won't." josh said. a nurse came out of a room and turned to us. but she was pink and green. HOW CAN YOU BE PINK AND GREEN IN THE ER.

"is any one of you three tyler joseph?" she asked. tyler immediately popped up at her.

"yes." he studdered. she smiled.

"congratulations tyler, you're a new father. jenna is still in surgery but you can see river now." she said, tyler stood up, me and josh followed.

we walked into a little room, it was very vessel. the cover at least. doctors were huddled around a little baby. his eyes were jenna's. but everything else was tyler. only- he wasn't black and red. river was black, blue, and purple?

purple? really? he's lost? he's lost. oh my god he is lost. he, he is maturing by the minute. wait is my subconscious talking to him again? i'm pretty sure i'm talking to myself. now that's black, blue, and purple.

but i'm very sure he will be talking in four months. i can garuntee that. he is going to change the world. but with something we've seen before.

"hey, hey river. hey buddy." tyler said down the the baby. a nurse was giving him oxygen. she's stabling his breathing pattern so he can do it on his own. i've been there.

"he should be fine to hold now tyler. do you want to cut the umbilical chord?" the nurse asked politely.

"yes!" he said, taking the scissors and cutting in between the clamps on the chord. river let out a little cry, but tyler came down to him in time. 

"hey buddy. it's okay. daddy's here." he cooed. the nurse sat him down in a chair as she handed river over to him. river was giggling already. doesn't that take two months to do?

"i've never seen a baby laugh this early in life before." another nurse said. tyler looked at me. why at me? he knows something. his subconscious is excellent.

"really? well that's really interesting!" he said. he looked at me again. blurry is telling him something. something that is probably more true thank anything blurry has ever told him.