_.|17|._

a/n: this story is almost over i cry

alona's pov: (thanksgiving)

the fall sun shined through my window onto my face. the purple light woke me up as i groaned a little. thank goodness my voice stopped cracking two months ago. but the silence of my throats is soothing none the less.

i rolled out of my blue bed and made it quickly, going into my closet and picking out my outfit for today. we are going to josh's mom's house. i've never really actually met her before so this should be interesting. but from what josh has told me about her she seems very yellow and orange.

i found a red and navy plaid shirt and some black skinny jeans. i got my gray converse and laid them next to the clothes on my bed. i'm leaving my hair down, and keeping my glasses in front of my ocean blue eyes.

i quickly changed and went into the kitchen, it's already 11 o'clock where is josh? yellow, blue, and red crept up my spine as i headed back down the hall to his bedroom. i knocked on the door.

"come in buttercup!" he said. i opened the door to see his bathroom door open. he was dying his hair a maroon crimson color. it was all over his hair. for some reason he doesn't have to bleach it. but the maroon works. it's really bright. new york city.

"i'm dying my hair that's why it's taking so long, can you go get the hairdryer for me? it's time to dry it in." he said. i nodded going into the hallway closet and getting the hairdryer. josh threw away the dying kit and took the hairdryer from my hands. drying his now bright maroon hair and putting the hairdryer away.

"listen go get a piece of toast out for me and you. i'll be out in five minutes." he said, i nodded. going to the toaster and picking out two pieces of panella bread and putting them in. orange. today is orange, red, brown, black, and blue. today is kitchen sink without the vomit and ice.

josh came out in black skinny jeans, a gray button up polo, and a black pair of vans. i handed him his toast as i already had eaten half of mine. i've never eaten that fast before. but we need to leave by 11:30. oh yeah, one other thing has changed since the tour.

my hair is now splat's sapphire blue.

i guess you can say i'm the girl with the dark blue hair, ocean blue eyes, galaxy purple hands, g minor lips, and marshmallow teeth that wasn't there for the funeral huh? i'm kidding. i have no clue why i read that though. it's so blue and black. but i love it so freaking much.

josh and i left the house, driving into the center suburbs of columbus ohio. i never actually realized how much of a city boy josh is. and how much of a momma's boy too. it's very dark blue and green. but i like it. he suits it for some reason.

josh rang the doorbell, and his mom quickly rushed to it. he put one arm around me. my fingers were shaking and the brown vomit crawled up me. giving me grey goosebumps.

"listen it's alright. tyler and jenna are already here." he said. i nodded and took a deep breath as the door flew open and a woman shorter than me flung her arms around me and josh. 

"hello! happy thanksgiving!" she 0exclaimed. josh laughed.

"happy thanksgiving mom! this is alona!" he introduced. i shook her hand as she enthusiastically hugged me again.

"hi alona! josh has told me so much about you. please, come in!" she said. josh led me into the white and red brick house. it was very yellow brown inside. but it was orange enough to be cozy. tyler and jenna waves hello. tyler hugged me, jenna couldn't stand up easily anymore and it killed her.

"hey guys!" tyler said! i smiled.

"hey ty. how's river?" josh asked. jenna closed her eyes and sighed. opening the blue back up. wait. wait she's grey. she black and crimson. not- oh no. ohnoohnoohnoohno.

Me: josh. jenna is crimson and black. she's crimson and black josh!

Josh: what do you mean? what's wrong with jenna?

Me: she's crimson and black!

josh looked at me confused. but in less than a second, jenna was going into labor.

"c'mon, i'll drive you two the hospital!" josh said, i nodded grabbing the door. but before jenna could even take a step she fell back into the chair.

she passed out.