_.|6|._

a/n: i thought this was fitting in a metaphorical sence.

alona's pov:

"wait you two know each other??" the other guy said. i nodded, josh face palmed.

"i fostered and saved her when i was 20, i'll tell you the story later." he said. ann came over and grabbed josh to tell him some things. but i was left with the other guy.

"hey, i'm tyler. i'm josh's best friend." he said. i smiled, he is so black and red it's not even funny. i can tell right off the bat he isn't right.

he expected me to say my name back, i forgot tyler and josh don't know i don't talk. josh is probably getting it right now, that i don't talk. but tyler stared at me confused.

"and your name is...?" he asked. i looked to the side. but josh came in at the right time, in shock. but at the right time.

"tyler this is alona. alona, this is tyler. i didn't know you don't talk anymore." he whispered that final sentence to me. i nodded, he nodded too, then told tyler. he nodded, and we left the building.

"alona. i know you don't talk but, give me a nod or shake ok? how has it been since i've seen you last?" he asked. i buckled up in the backseat. josh was driving, and tyler was putting on the radio.

i shrugged my shoulders. he doesn't deserve to be that sad in the first day. he nodded, he's too pink and green to be that sad on the first day, and thank go he is.

"yo, it's our song!" tyler said, i ruffled my eyebrows. but then i understood. i heard tyler's voice come through the car speakers as he sang along instantly. hitting everything perfectly.

"i'm taking my time on my ride...." he sang, josh was drumming on the steering wheel. he always drummed. no matter what he was drumming. tyler is very pink, but so red and black at the same time.

"alona, have you ever head of the band twenty one airplanes?" josh asked. i shook my head as tyler laughed his head off.

"it's twenty one pilots, he's messing with you." tyler said. i smiled and nodded.

"do you listen to them?" tyler asked. i shook my head.

"ok. well um. you're in luck! 'cause that's us!" tyler said. i smiled.

"wait alona, do you have a phone?" josh asked. i nodded. i saw him smiled through his mirror at me.

"great. i need your number as soon as we get home. that's how we're going to talk alright?  and if we can get you to talk, then can we talk?" he asked. tyler laughed again. his laugh is great.

"dude. you're confusing her." he said, then tyler turned the radio up. i have no idea why. but i really like the first twenty minutes of this.

"ok guys, today since it's blurryface's birthday and we are still waiting for a new album. we are going to be playing twenty one pilots all day, and we need songs. so please tweet us @kiss107 right now! this next song i'm not surprised we are playing at all. it's car radio." he said, and with that the radio shifted to a piano playing. and poetry being spoken. it's all black and blue, with hints of purple.

"wow. what luck!" tyler said. josh laughed.

"yep. alona, this is one of our deeper songs so don't worry about it yet." he said. i chuckled a little. we pulled into the driveway, but tyler didn't get out of the car.

"tyler, you can listen to that song whenever you want, and you know we can play it live too." josh finally said, it got tyler out of the car, and we went into the apartment i had been longing to be in since i was 5.

but first, i gave josh my number, and i immediately texted him.

Me: you didn't move out?

"No, no i didn't. i don't have the time, and it'll be a nice nalstolga trip for you too." he said. tyler was so blue and purple in this conversation.

the walls were still that same brown it always was, it's cleaner now than it was las time i saw it. it was nice, and i remember everything about it. the hidden candy stash in the "remote box" in the media center. the short hallway that lead to the two bedrooms with bathrooms. josh let me into the room that i always felt safe in.

"you get settled in here ok?" he said. i nodded and smiled, starting to unpack my clothes.

i missed home.