_.|16|._

a/n: sorry i have no imagination. next chapter is a time skip!

alona's pov:

i strummed some chords while the nurse took my IV out of my arm. the cool, light orange feeling water had been running through my veins for two weeks now. i'm so glad i can go back on the road.

i tried walking yesterday, it hurt as if the black and red surged through me. t did actually, but i went through it. it was easier by the minute mark already. josh was sitting across from me. ready for tonight's show.

"alright kid, you ready to leave this place?" he asked. i nodded all highlighter yellow. then i suddenly started strumming a fimiliar tune.

"she asked me son when i grow old..." josh awkwardly sang. i smiled, keeping the tune going.

"will you buy me a house of gold. and when your father turns to stone, will you, take care, of me?" he asked. i nodded, smiling.

"she asked me son when i grow old, will you buy me a house of gold. and when your father turns to stone, will you, take care, of me?" he sang again. the nurse brought me a set of clothes from my backpack.

"sweatpants okay? until it doesn't hurt anymore." she said. i sighed, nodding as she helped me out of bed as i slowly made my way the the bathroom.

the white and grey hospital hasn't been terrible. i'm not used to it of course but it was nice. it was nice and cozy under the blankets even though i was in pain the whole time. it was still ice. but the red and black took away some of the black and blue.

i put on my clothes and got out of the bathroom, heading to josh. he came over and helped me over to my backpack. it hurts to walk of course. but it won't kill me.

"you ready? the bus is outside." josh said. i took my elephant and put it in my bag, along with my phone. i grabbed my ukulele and headed out of the hospital with josh.

the bus was the same as it was, but josh forced me to sit down on the couch and rest. tyler and jenna were coming from their 20 week checkup. twenty more weeks to go.

"hey, look who isn't in bed!" tyler exclaimed, happy to see me strumming house of gold on my uke.

"yeah. it took a little bit but she's hanging in there." josh said. tyler started to sing.

"do you mind doing backup strums for me?" he asked. I silently laughed as jenna sat beside me.

"river is a strong kid. they say he is the size of a banana." jenna informed. tyler nodded smiling. he is a smiley boy.

"yep. taking after his father!" he said. josh laughed.

"he better be tall. i don't want him ending up like me." josh said. i laughed. oh god. i laughed.

"i finally got you to make a noice thank god." he said. i smiled.

"she'll talk one day. we'll get it out of her." tyler said. coming towards me.

"no tickling. she's still sore." josh said, pulling tyler away. he wanted to tickle me too. all le green.

"dang it." tyler said. i smiled as we started to drive to Connecticut.

-•-

me and jenna were sitting down in rolling chairs next to the stage. since she couldn't stand up anymore and i am so sore, even though i was rolling around the whole time. the black and red croud was roaring waiting for the boys to come out. even though tyler and josh were staring at the crown already because they are sitting on chairs in the dead center of the back of the stage.

the show started, leaving it at migraine and tyler coming to his microphone holding his uke.

"hey guys. it's been a while!" tyler started. the rest of the words were numb as one thought centered into my mind.

it sure as been a while.