_.|15|._

a/n: i'm gonna see halsey on october 14th!-!1!1

alona's pov:

river. it has to fucking be river.

he's pacific blue-purple. calming. since he's a river he goes with the flow. but his magnetic field is making me go spotlight. fast. black and platinum. he's going to grow quick. learn too quick. be advanced for his age. he is a blue boy. i know it right now.

river will be born on november 23rd, i know it for a fact he will. its as if he told me but he didn't. river will be special, he will be off in a different way, he will learn quickly. he just slides into being a sagittarius, thank goodness. personally i don't like scorpios. they're too black and orange for me. even less don't like them, and they are the most similar to them.

sagittorious' lucky day is thursday, and the 23rd is a thursday. i can see it, thanking. sure its all orange and brown, but it will soon turn to the most calming pacific blue and purple because of river.

"why does the name have to be river alona?" josh asked. i can't write or think too heard. it's crimson all over again.

"it has to be. trust me." i said, falling back onto the pillow. i swiftly fell asleep.

"yeah, she was right." josh said. i woke up again. i keep waking up and sleeping. this hurts.

wait a minute, my bottom half isn't red and black. i can feel it. now that's crimson.

i scrunched my face as i saw a nurse refilling my IV bag, she smiled once she saw my apparently now blue eyes look up at her.

"good morning sleepy head, you've been asleep for a while. we took you off the medicine. i'll go get you a painkiller." she said. i nodded, she went and got another tube and needle.

she stuck it into my veins, as it ran down and did it's job. it was only the nurse with me. where's josh?

"alright. i'll explain. so we were checking you out to see if you were damaged when you first came here and your privates were severely messed with so we had to do surgery on them because of the scars and tearing. it's fine now, the stitches are helping and you aren't due for another period until three weeks from now. so we were able to stitch it safely without any blood rushing through. the stitches should come out in around a week." she said. i nodded. it's all crimson now. crimson, black, and blue.

"oh yeah, josh and the couple went out for lunch. they should be back shortly." the nurse said. i smiled as she handed me a gift.

"happy late birthday. me and the nurses pitched in to get you something." she said. i smiled and tested open the thin paper. orange. yellow orange.

i found a pack of felt tip brush pens under the paper, my daw dropped once i saw them. i've never had anything real before. just the crayola crayons and pencils. this is real. blue. so pale blue.

i smiled as a thank you and i saw the man with yellow hair rush down the hall. the nurse opened the door as he saw me awake. he smiled. his pink and green self is all i wanted to see.

"you woke up buttercup, i see you found the nurses gift. i guess it's time for mine." he said. i smiled and relaxed as another pillow was put behind my back. josh went to his backpack and pulled out a weird shaped object. red, with the scent of mangos.

"open it up kid." he said. i smiled and unwrapped the red paper. it was a blank ukulele. how did he know i love the ukulele.

"i got the one you can draw on too, i know you like to draw." he said. i smiled as he hugged me. i did my best to hug him back. his tank top reveled his whole sleeve. but i've never seen the shoulder part. the sun star.

i strummed my uke to get his attention. i pointed at the orange blob.

"oh yeah, that's a star. is that what you want to draw?" he asked. i nodded, taking my new pens and copying the design onto the ukulele i'm going to play.