_.|8|._

a/n: i'm obsessed with this cover oh my god.

alona's pov:

tyler and josh have been in and out the recording studio all week. recording the songs and editing them. they've even filmed a music video already.

"alona. when's your birthday?" josh brought up suddenly. i just realized how close it was to my birthday. i made a five, waited for a nod. then a two seven, and then another nod.

"May 27th then?" he asked. i nodded, smiling.

"you'll be 13 oh my god. i remember when you were 5." he said, messing up my hair. i pushed his hands away, fixing it.

"your hair would look so good with blue in it." he popped up. i nodded, smiling again.

"do you want to?" he asked. i nodded and shrugged my shoulders.

"alright, we'll think on it more okay? can you get me that pad of paper?" he asked. i nodded, getting up and grabbing the pad and a pen from the counter across from the table.

"thanks." he said, then he immediately started writing dates down.

Tour:

5/20/16- Columbus
5/21/17 - Pittsburgh
5/22/17 - Allentown
5/24/16- Newark
5/25/16- Brooklyn
5/26/17 -Madison Square Garden 1
5/27/17 - Madison Square Garden 2
5/29/17- Stamford
5/30/16- Providence
5/31/17- Boston

i looked at him confused.

"i'm scheduling the tour dates, tyler called the venues. we're going on a double tour all summer around the country. it should be fun." he said. i smiled with my eyes widening. but i pointed to the show on my birthday.

"i know. that is going to be special ok? i promise." he said. i smiled.

"actually there is something you can do." he said. i looked over.

"i want you to make a set list." he said. i'm all purple and blue right now. what is that?

"it's a list in order of what songs we can play." he said, sliding me a list of songs. he circled all of the ones off the new album and all the old ones. i have never heard any of them before. i guess i'll have to guess.

-•-

it took me a while but i did it. i didn't listen to any of them besides the new ones but i think it's okay.

i handed the list to josh, he read it over and looked back up at me all pink.

"alona this is amazing!" he said. i smiled. his blue sky hands reached out and side hugged me. i hugged him back. his c-major lips kissed he top of my head softly.

"listen. tonight we are releasing the album. you're going to stay up with us okay?" he asked. i smiled and nodded. tonight was going to be fun.

but a wave of black and blue rushed onto me.

i suddenly started to cry. every thing bad that's happened flashed in front of me. it was as if i was reliving my life in a second. next thing i knew i was on the floor with josh holding me in his arms.

"alona. what's wrong?!" he asked. i couldn't stop crying. i can't escape this. i never can.

"it's too long to say..." i mumbled. his heavy breaths combined with mine came to a hault.

"what?" he asked.

"it's too long to say...." i mumbled again.

"tell me please. everything. i don't care how long it is." he said desperately. the black and blue was almost suffocating me. i can hardly talk, let alone talk as if i was a normal person.

"you won't understand me." i said.

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"you won't understand me!" i yelled. i broke down started to cry again.

"i'm sorry." i said. he grabbed again and held on.

"no. it's fine. why wouldn't i understand you?" he asked. i chocked on a sob for a good minute. he pat my back.

"shhh it's okay." he cooed. i swallowed and said something before i couldn't anymore.

"everything is black and blue. ice. b minors everywhere. i'm sorry." i said. he looked at me not scared, confused or surprised.

he looked at me relived.