Trapped outside

AkaKuro
Short but sweet (: I think.

It was a chilly evening, and the members of the Teiko Basketball Club just ended their brutal training. Thanks to a certain redhead.

"Good Job for today."
"Bye."
"See you tomorrow."

"Oi Tetsu! Would you like to wal-"
"NO! KUROKOCCHI IS WALKING WITH ME!"
"Hehh... I want to go to the candy store with Kuro-Chin..."
"Not that I want to or anything but Kuroko is my lucky item for today. He is suppose to walk home with me. Nanodayo." The regulars fought over who was the one Kuroko got to walk with but then just then the captain came over. Arms folded and a glint of danger in his eyes.

"Correction : Tetsuya (earlier chapter for explaination) is my lover... we're living under the same roof. So we get to walk home together. Come on Tetsuya."

"Hai Akashi-Kun. See you tomorrow minna-San." Kuroko said as he bowed and left with the redhead.

"No...Kurokocchi/Kuroko/Tetsu/Kuro-Chin!"

-/:;()$&@"

The two were in peaceful silence as they were walking home. Both had something on their minds.

For Akashi, it was the fact that he was wondering when Kuroko would say an 'I love you' to him. Because when Akashi says it to him, he just smiles and says 'me too'. He never says the physical words. Which disturbed him and wonder if Kuroko really loved him.

And as for Kuroko, it was 'Where is my key holder? Did Kise-Kun take it from me? I hope Akashi-Kun brought his keys...'

As they were thinking those thoughts, they noticed they reached their apartment complex.

They took the lift up quietly to the 10th lever land walked to their doorstep.

Non of them said a thing and waited for each other to see who would unlock the door.

"Tetsuya? Can you open the door?"

"Akashi-Kun, I didn't bring my keys out today. So no. I can't."

"Oh crap."

Both of their eyes widened at the sentence that left their mouths.

"A-Akashi...Kun... what do you say we do now?" Kuroko asked quietly.

"I don't really know love..."

"Akashi-Kun. You're small, can you fit into our window? Although I'm not sure if it's lock."

"I'll kill you. What happened to your key anyway? I'm pretty sure you're the one who brought it out."

"I think when Kise-Kun was hugging me, it dropped or he took it."

"Ryōta did huh..."

"I'll just call him."

"Put it on speaker"

*Ring* *Ring*

"Moshi Moshi? Kurokocchi? Did you and Akashicchi breakup? Are you running to me? I'll gladly accept."

"Ryōta..."