Spending time with kuro-Chin is better than cookies

For : Ereri104
MuraKuro/slight Kagakuro [i had to]

"Alright training will end here for now. There won't be practice tomorrow as I'll be giving you all a break. Since your exams just passed. But I'll need to look at your papers to see if you can compete in the next inter-high." The coach of Seirin, Riko said to the panting members of the basketball club.

Everyone was shock but happy. They finally get to relax.

-/:(()$&@"

"Hey Kuroko, since it's a day off tomorrow... wanna play street basketball?"

"Kagami-Kun... it's called an off day for a reason. And I'm sorry I will be busy tomorrow so I can't."

"Wha- I know that! Why though?"

"Kuro-Chin are you ready to go off?"

"Ah. He's here."

The Seirin duo turned their head(s) to the gym door and saw the one and only ace of  Yōsen. The titan. The way but never grows fat. The Murasakibara Atsushi...

"What are you doing here Murasakibara!?"

"Hello Kuro-Chin... can we go off now? I've ran out of snacks and I'm still hungry."

"OI! DON'T IGNORE ME!"

"Hehh Kaga-Chin you're way too noisy. "

"Kagami-Kun. Yōsen is having a short break for the students because their exams are over. And Murasakibara-Kun wanted to checkout this new sweet store in Tokyo. So I volunteered to help him."

"Kuroko. Did you predict the future!?"

Kuroko did nothing but stared.

"Kuro-Chin... let's go! We have a big day tomorrow!" The purple head said as he dragged his crush out of the gym.

"Bye Kagami-Kun. Please have a good rest."

"KUROKO!? HEY!? Wha-" He was then tapped on the shoulder... by Hyuga.

"Kagami. Let those two love birds, or Kuroko to realise their love for each other. Or... do you have something planned to get the guy?"

"Tch. Senpai. I feel awfully annoyed. But I'm not that type of person. I'll get crushed anyway. I'll just support I suppose."

"Hmm...How nice of you Kagami. Go find that Gamguro friend of yours then. Have a good rest." (Listen. I don't really ship AoKaga but who else can I ship Kagami with besides Kuroko. Again I don't ship KagaKuro as much either but I do love all/Kuroko!)

"Wha-HYUGA-SENPAI I DO NOT LIKE HIM!! Desu..." He shouted with a slight tint of red covering his cheeks.

"Hai hai. See ya'." He said. Smirking.

-/:;()$&@"

"Kuro-Chin. Don't you find Kaga-Chin rather annoying?"

"Kagami-Kun? Mmm. Not really. Why?"

"Well I hate him."

Way to be blunt love.

"Anyways, we're here already. Would you like to come in?"

Murasakibara's eyes glisten and he was lifted into spirit again. He then nodded and invited himself in.

-/:;()$&@"

"Kuro-Chin I'm done with the bath."

"Oh right. I've already set the futon out. You can go ahead and rest first. You must be tired."

Murasakibara nodded his head and went into the room. Planning to not sleep first because he wanted to wait for the tealnette, he took out his cell and played a game or to. He wasn't the type who read and such.

-/:;()$&@"

Kuroko came out of the bath feeling refreshed. He then head to the room where the futons were set out. Sure he had a bed. But it'll just seem rude when he sleeps on a comfy bed when Murasakibara has to sleep on the floor.

It's just unfair.

When he walked in, he saw Murasakibara already sleeping. With his packet of chips as a bolster and the cellphone by his pillow.

Kuroko smiled and went to take the cellphone and placed it on the table. While deciding to leave the packet of ships. Hoping it wouldn't burst when the purple hugged it.

He then laid down and closed his eyes. Before failing into a deep slumber.

-/:;()&&@"

"Mmm!! Kuro-Chin!!!"

"Kuro-Chin!!"

"WAKE UP KURO-CHIN!!"

The purple titan was trying to wake up his dear friend... yea. Kuroko is a heavy sleeper. A very heavy one.

Kuroko began stirring and groaning. He loved his sleep. But he wasn't a demon when he wakes up.

"Mmm... What is it Murasakibara-Kun?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"You promised to go to the new sweet store with me!! Kuro-Chin!! Get up!!"

Kuroko reluctantly got up and nodded. He went to get dressed and brushed his teeth.

-/:;()&&@"

"Murasakibara-kun, let's go. "

The purple head smiled and held Kuroko's hand.

"Murasakibara-kun?"

"Kuro-Chin I love you. "

Kuroko's eyes widened and he smiled.

"I love Murasakibara-Kun too..." he replied slightly blushing.

"Kuro-Chin, I changed my mind. Let's stay home today. I want to spend time with you indoors."

Kuroko nodded. Pulling Murasakibara into the house.

-/:;($&""):)/&-

Did they have a good time? Who knows?

-/;;)(&&"&

I know I should've posted Akashi's version of communicating with Kuroko. But I held onto this chapter for too long so why not. 🤷‍♀️😂

Happy Reading!!