:))

🙂🙂 Sorry for the rants but the only one I can probably turn to is wattpad. Which has you guys :)

So, my BestFriend is having family problems, where her parents scold her for not studying. I won't call that serious but., I can't consolidate her because I'm also going through family problems. (both my parents and relatives dote on my siblings more. Which hurts in a way that I suddenly became more introvert)

No one knows about this, not even my friends.

So because of me being less talkative, and not supportive of her, she started ignoring me and treating me like... shit.

I will admit. What can I do?

Besides that, she is more loved than me. Basically meaning I am her second-Hand. There were a few boys that like her, but she didn't like them so they start liking me. Which being an introvert brought observing into me. Which means, the boys that crush on her is liking me to get closer to her. :)

Luckily, I'm not entering depression. Not yet. And I don't want to. I'm Christian. I believe god is there for me. (:

However, I can't do anything. I'm sure a lot of you also have cases like this.

All and all I can't handle cases like this well. Now, my 'bestfriend' hates me. My other 'gang' members supports her side so they probably hate me. They're avoiding me. My parents don't care what I do. Teachers prefer her to me. Boys like to stick around her because she's badass and I'm not. But I'm trying to be nice to them. And they say "F***. Why can't you just spit back at me!? Like XXX?" I just stare at them with a smile. I don't want to hurt them.

And now, I'm shit. I'm worthless and useless. I want to cry. I have no back support. I rant so much I think I'm out.

I give up. No matter how long this goes, I'm not entering depression.

Read this or not, it's really no matter. But I'm just saying this for you guys to note that I'll be updating slower than normal. (Not that I normally update fast. 😂) thanks yall for your support. Ily 😘🙆🙆

SqueakyNummies >< I can't wait for our run. I want to meet you. :)) 💙💙