Communicating with Kuroko [Kise's Case]

Kise Ryōta's case :
Kise recently got promoted as one of the top models.

And there was one person he really wanted to boast to.

'His' Kurokocchi.

He pulled out his cell and dialled the number of Kuroko.

"Hello?"

"KUROKOCCHI!! HAIII!!"

"Ah. You have dialled the wrong number, good day to you sir."

"NOOO!! KUROKOCCHIII!!"

"*sigh* what do you need Kise-Kun?"

"AHA! I DIDN'T DIAL THE WRONG NUMBER!"

"Oh. Now you have. Goodbye sir."

"OKAY OKAY WAIT!!"

"I'll ask one more time, what do you need Kise-Kun?" He asked a little more grim now.

"Kurokocchi. Do you think we can meet up after your school ends? You don't have training today right?"

There was a long pause before,

"No, I don't. I can spare a few minutes of my time. Let's meet at Majiba Kise-Kun."

Kises face brightened and nodded even though Kuroko couldn't see him.

"Alright Kurokocchi! Let's meet there! I have something important to tell you!!"

"Okay. Goodbye Kise-Kun, I'll see you later."

With that he hung up.

'Yesss!! I BET KUROKOCCHI WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO HEAR ME GETTING PROMOTED!' The yellow thought while going back to his class for afternoon lessons.

-/:;()$&@"

Kise was early because he ran to Majiba without thinking twice. He was worried Kuroko was early and was waiting for him.

But he was wrong. Kuroko wasn't there yet. Before Kise could sigh in relief, a question popped into his head.

'Did Kurokocchi went off and forgotten about our meeting?'

Before he could cry internally there was a pant that surprised him.

"K-Kurokocchi?"

"Sorry I'm late Kise-Kun, my teacher held us back for collection of work. But I ran here so you could shoot what you want to say now." He said as he took the seat opposite the yellow.

Kise shook his head and sucked his tears in and smiled and the smaller boy.

"So? What did you want to tell me Kise-Kun?" He asked immediately. Not even saying 'can you hold on. I want to order a milkshake.'

"Well, Kurokocchi. You know I'm a model right?"

"Mmhmm"

"I became one of Japan's top models!" Kise said half heartedly as he was worried he angered Kuroko for bringing him here just to tell him this.

Kuroko smiled and said "Congratulations Kise-Kun, I'm very proud of you."

"Kurokocchi!" He said. He then stood up and went to Kuroko and bent over.

*Pinch* "Kurokocchi. I can't kiss you but my hands will."

Kise kissed his hands and brought it up to Kuroko's lips. Tugging it lightly.

A small blush got onto Kuroko's cheeks. He looked away from Kise and the yellow could've sworn he had gotten a noose bleed right there and then.

His case : the indirect pinch kiss

-/:;()$&@"

Next Aomine's case

Happy reading!!