Fated

akakuro

Akashi - Alpha (duh)
Kuroko - Omega (also duh)
Furihata - Beta (bs)

In a world like no other, there is such a thing as fated pairs. They are meant for each other and will do anything to meet the other.

Even if the alpha or the omega is already in a relationship, no one can resist the sweet scent that is given out by their fated mate...

-/:;()$&@"

It was a normal day in T university, like the usual the members from the old basketball club decided to get into the same university. That includes : Seirin, Yosen , Rakuzan, Shutoku, Kaijō and Tōō.

They always hanged out together except for kuroko. Why? Kuroko didn't enter the same university as them. They never got a reason but that's what they think...

-/:;()$&&@
In a class filled with only betas and alphas.

"Class settle down, we have a new student transferring here from America. Kagami-Kun, help him okay"

"O-Okay!"

"Come in dear."

The new student walked in and immediately hits everyone with a strong yet sweet smell.

The students were staring hard at the student that has just entered and instantly the only thing that came to their mind was 'i want to f*ck him...'.

The student stood beside the teacher who was also thinking the same thing and just looked down and wrote his name on the board.

'Kuroko Tetsuya'

"A-Alright class...settle down. Our new classmate...Kuroko-Kun will be jointing us from now onwards. Please be nice to him. Take a seat beside Akashi-Kun, the redhead."

Kuroko sat at the window seat beside akashi whom was all the way at the back of the class. Akashi was sitting between Kuroko and Midorima and in front of him was Furihata. Everyone knew Furihata and Akashi we're dating but wasn't sure if Furihata was marked or not.

Akashi was shocked to see Kuroko. It has been many years since. He took a glance at Kuroko and noticed that he has changed a lot. Kuroko's hair was longer, more muscular and he was indeed taller. Though...He still kept his straight face but he looked like those cool manga semes that are emotionless but kind. But kuroko was no seme...

Kuroko turned over and gave a small unnoticeable smile that only Akashi could spot, and turned back to face the teacher.

The sweet smell given out by Kuroko was still lingering around the class and the alphas whom have not met their mates tried controlling themselves from ravishing the tealhead. He was in fact beautiful, so it was harder to control.

-/:;()$&@"

The class soon ended and the students were dismissed for their lunch break.

Being kuroko, he stayed in class and decided not to eat. It will be hard to go into the cafeteria without getting hit on.

He took out his pocket novel and decided to catch up on the chapters. That was until a crowd of students approached him.

"Hey! You're kuroko right?"

Kuroko looked up from his book and stared at the male student and his clicks. There were 2 female alphas and 3 male alphas.

He placed his book on the desk and looked at them again with his soft emotionless eyes and nodded.

Meanwhile the generation of miracles and other first years stared at the scene that was happening with the only omega in class.

"Kyaaaa!!! You're so cute!! I want you to be mine!!" The girls shouted.