Go away!

Akakuro // this is to show how much I hate Furihata Kouki...when I found out about Akafuri I wanted to literally slap the shit outta him. Oml. But here. If you're an AkaFuri shipper...don't read. Furihata might be too OOC I'm not sure but I hate him so whatever.

It was a normal day at Seirin high for the basketball team. The usual training menus and friendly matches against senpai vs. Kouhai.

That is on the outside. But if you go deep enough, you'll see someone feeling extremely annoyed and bothered. And that someone, is Furihata Kouki.

He was bothered not because he wasn't improving in his basketball skills. In fact he was average. It wasn't his academic that bothered him again, he was average. Neither was not being a regular bothered him...maybe a little. That was because it linked to why he was bothered.

And that is Akashi Seijuuro.

Yes, Akashi Seijuuro. Captain of Rakuzan, holder of emperor eye and a beautiful person.

And double yes. Furihata Kouki is so gay for Akashi Seijuuro. He doesn't know when he started liking him or being obsessed with the redhead, but he's certainly gay for him.

But. There was a huge obstacle in the way. And that obstacle was Kuroko Tetsuya.

Kuroko Tetsuya...His teammate, friend...and Love rival.

Kuroko Tetsuya was in his way because well...he was dating Akashi Seijuuro. And that alone makes Furihata feel extremely annoyed.

He of course will now find a way to break them up before things get out of hand...(if this wasn't my chapter I'd literally slam my phone face first. Can't believe I'm writing this. )

-/:;()$&@"

"Alright! Practice will now stop here. Great work everybody! Please remember to wash up before leaving and out on your jacket so that you don't catch a cold...Kagami-Kun..." The coach of Seirin shouted to the members of the basketball club as they walked sluggishly to the locker room.

They took turns to use the shower and eventually they were all done with their new clothes.

The members were packing their lockers to make it neat, Kagami blurted a question for Kuroko that annoyed Furihata.

"Hey Kuroko, how are you and that scissors freak?"

"The scissors freak and I are fine, thank you for asking Kagami-Kun. Now I really must get going."

"Why?"

"The scissors freak is waiting for me outside."

Furihata's eyes widened as he looked out the mini window and spotted the beautiful red leaning against the pillar with his arms crossed as if he was waiting for him. Furihata decided that tonight, he was going to confess.

He was sure Akashi loved him, by the way he showed, when Furihata was nervous during the winter cup last year and the way Akashi looked at him. His eyes were probably filled with lust for him.

As Kuroko walked out of the locker room to meet Akashi, Furihata followed along making the Seirin members wonder what he was up to.

Yeah. He wasn't unnoticed.

-/:;()$&@"

"Hello love, how was your day at school?"

"Sei-Kun sounds like my mother. School was fine...I suppose?"

"Ahh...but I'm your lover. "

Kuroko blushed and looked away. "S-Sei-Kun..."

"You're so cute Tetsuya," Akashi said as he pecked Kuroko's forehead and held his hand slowly walking out of Seirin. (He's here because he's on break)