Communicating with Kuroko [Murasakibara's Case]

Gom+Kaga X Kuroko [short because I'm doing for everyone and each one has a chapter. This isn't really an original idea I just saw a similar picture. It was from @/kuroko_uke's account. By the way, in the cases, they're not dating because of Kagami's case. ;)

There are many ways to praise someone. Especially Kuroko. The generation of miracles and Kagami have a special way to tell Kuroko 'I love you', 'good job' or 'thank you'.

Murasakibara Atsushi's case :
It was Murasakibara's birthday. He was currently blindfolded by a feminine looking tealnette. Apparently he wanted to give his birthday friend a surprise.

"Kuro-Chin... what's taking so long?"

"It has only been a minute. But you can look now."

The purple/magenta head teen took off the blindfold and saw a huge pile of rare candy with a big cake saying 'Happy Birthday Murasakibara-Kun'. Which means, Kuroko baked the cake personally for him.

Murasakibara had tears of joy in his eyes and he stood up, walked to Kuroko and ruffled his hair.

"Thank you Kuro-Chin..."

Kuroko, although annoyed about his 20 minutes long perfect hair getting messed up, he was glad Murasakibara liked it.

He nodded as a sign of welcome and asked Murasakibara to go ahead on the cake.

This was the best present for Murasakibara...

His case : Ruffling of hair.

-/:;()$&@""
Next, Kise's case.