Song for me?

akakuro

It was a normal everyday teiko middle school day. Where all the basketball players are currently having practice. However, a certain redhead is very troubled.

It was a special day. His anniversary with his other half. And he had nothing to give his lover. Yes. A guy like him has a lover. And his name is Kuroko Tetsuya. Akashi loves him very much and would do anything for him. But that was an issue now. Kuroko didn't like the fact that Akashi spent huge amounts on him. So this anniversary, Akashi promised kuroko he wouldn't spend a single cent for his gift.

-/:;()$&@"

Akashi went to meet with Midorima to play shogi at the same time ask what he knew about gift giving.

"Shintarō, I have a question."

"It better not be stupid question that throws me off my game."

"I need to give a gift to Tetsuya without spending a single cent."

"Why are you asking me this? Shouldn't Kise be the perfect one for this?"

Akashi hesitated then agreed to what Midorima said.

"You're right..."

With that Akashi stood up and before Midorima could register anything...

"Checkmate."

-/:;()$&@"

"Kise-Kun? Why don't you ever hang out with us anymore? Can you at least give us your number? We miss spending time with you!!"

"Yea! Why did you change your number Kise-Kun?"

The yellow haired started feeling ticked off by all the questions he was bombarded with so he showed his fakest most angelic model smile and carefully said "sorry ladies, my cell actually broke. I'll give you my number afterwards okay? Now go for your classes you don't want to be late!"

"AHHH THANK YOU KISE-KUN!!!" With that the girls ran off.

Kise sighed as he continued walking to his next class. He was thinking of a way to get rid of those girls when he got dragged aside by his basketball captain , Akashi.

"A-Akashicchi thanks for saving me !" Kids screamed as he pounced on the 5ft tall captain. But instead of on the captain , his face met the ground instead.

"Ryōta , come with me. We need to talk."

Kise lifted an eyebrow and shrugged. Whatever the captain wanted right? Honestly, he was quivering inside regretting the fact that he attempted to hug the red hair.

They ended up in a secluded area behind the school. There was a garden and even a water fountain.

"Whoa , where is this place Akashicchi ?"

"A place where I confessed to my love. Don't overthink it. You're not the first person I brought here."

"Cheh. I didn't ask. If only I came here with Kurokocchi instead." Kise mumbled , almost inaudible but Akashi heard it.

Crazy aura flew out but quickly retracted when he saw his lover running towards them. Kuroko tilted his head and asked "Kise-kun, you know about this place too ?"

"No ! Akashicchi brought me here."

There was an awkward silence before Kuroko nodded and walked off without saying goodbye to both of them.

"Ryōta...you just made him mad."

"Eh ? What did I do ?"

"You made him mad..."