.5.

French toast was very good.

"I'll do the dishes!" You said, picking up Joji's empty plate.

"No, I'll do it later. We're going to pick up Chad." he said, taking both plates from your hands and putting them in the sink.

"O-okay." He smiled at you before walking to his room.

His smile was very cute.

Joji returned minutes later, with a small pile of clothes.

"Here you are, I found some stuff that doesnt fit me anymore, I just hope the v-neck isn't too revealing, but there's another hoodie there in case!" he mumbled, and you smiled.

"Thank you, Joj."

After you got changed, you walked to the elevator with Joji and then to his car.

"Chad's a bit rude by the way, I'm surprised he didn't come when Max did but he's gonna be staying with Ian now." he told you.

"I'm sure there are worse people."

"Yeah, but I'm warning you now, he's probably going to check you out." this made you chuckle a bit.

No one ever even looked at you!

We got there, and you waited in the car whilst he went to find Chad.

You got bored after a while, Joji had said something about the plane being late and he'd been gone a while. You hadn't listened to music in a while...

Building up courage, you looked through his CD collection and came across something called 'Pink Guy Album' (not pink season yet). Curious, you put that in the CD player.

The first song was a nice piano tune...

Until it got to "I still masturbate while eating top ramen at a faster rate in the bigger quantities it counts as rape when I'm slurping at this unbelievable pace..." You then remembered that Pink Guy is one of Joji's Filthy Frank characters and so Joji must have made the entire album.

To be fair, he could rap pretty good. Just the words got you laughing, though.

Halfway through 'Kill yourself' the car boot opened. "(Y/N), are you listening to the pink guy album?" Joji asked.

"Um...no." you mumbled, giggling still.

"So this is (Y/N)?" The guy, who you presumed was Chad, asked.

"Yeah. (Y/N), this is Chad." Joji replied, getting in the driver's seat.

"Niiiice." Chad dragged out the 'i'.

"Told you." Joji mumbled.