.15.

Coffee.

Personally, you don't like it. But Joji does. He fucking loves coffee.

The aroma of it filled your lungs. Strong, but a hint of sweetness from the hot chocolate made it perfect.

"Okay, I'll go order."

"I can do it if you want, (Y/N)."

"Nah, if I want to get better at talking to people then this is perfect practice!" You stood up, taking your new bank card with you.

Independence. It felt great. Having your own money to spend on what you want, bar the apartment's bills, made you happier.

"Can I get a um, a large double espresso and a large hot chocolate with everything please?"

"Sure. Staying in or to go?" I quickly turned to Joji.

"To go!" He mouthed to me.

"Uh, to go, please."

"That'll be $7.98." You're actually doing this!!!! "Thank you."

Now you waited. You've never been so proud to order something. It was ridiculous, but nevermind. You can do it.

"Here you are, please come again!" the guy smiled at me. I carried both cups and Joji took his, with a grin on his face.

"I'm so proud of you (Y/N)! Now lets go back into the freezing cold."

I'm so sorry about not updating for so long. I was assaulted, and completely forgot about everything i do/run. I should have regular updates in the near future :)