.14.

Your POV (wow finally)

Little sunlight streams shone through your window, waking you up. Your bed was especially warm today, but in the most comfortable way possible.

Noticing a gentle force around you, you noticed there were a pair of arms loosely wrapped around your torso. 

Joji?

You couldn't remember a single thing, but instead of trying to, you just enjoyed the blissful moment, as you carefully turned around in his arms to face him.

Time swept by, you completely unaware to it. When did you wake up? Doesn't matter. This was too close to perfection for you to care.

Then Joji started to mumble. "...no you cute...little shit...noooooo..." escaped his lips, making you giggle. What the fuck was he dreaming about? "hmm?" he groaned, lightly squeezing you as he cuddled into you.

"Joji? Jojiiiiiiiiiiiii, wake up..." you called softly, and watched as his eyes slowly opened, and a smile spread on his face. 

"Good morning. Do you want pancakes?" he asked, and yawned. You just couldn't stop smiling at him, he was adorable.

"Uhh, in a bit."

"That's what I thought." he replied, opening and closing his eyes ever so slowly as he gave a sleepy smile. This was possibly one of the purest moments of your life. You hadn't been as happy as you were, right in this moment. 

(it's short ik but i'm vv busy atm i'm sorryalso what if i release a new shitty book would anyone read it??)