.31.

"Where's your boyfriend?" the voice chilled you to the bone. Grabbing the car keys tighter, you slowly turned around.

"He's not here." You replied, looking at his glabella. You couldn't look him in the eyes but he would still think you were.

"Oh, that really is a shame, doll." He was walking towards you. How was the apartment parking lot empty?

"Get away from me, Joel."

"No can do! I'm so sorry about that." He smiled at you. Only about 3 or 4 metres away from you.

You got in the car at the speed of light and locked it. Double locked it (idk if american cars do this but we double lock ours bc the boot doesn't lock the first time).

"Get out of the car, (Y/N)!" He ran over, trying to open it. "GET OUT OF THE CAR!!"

"I'll call the police!" You shouted at him, crying and shaking. But all he did was scream the same thing over again.

"GET OUT OF THE CAR!!" The alarm sounded.

Closing your eyes, you pinched yourself, trying to wake up. Unfortunately, it wasn't a dream.

When the alarm stopped, you opened your eyes. Joel was gone, and your arm had a red mark and two grooves where your nails had dug in.

It wasn't a dream. He must have ran off, it couldn't have been a dream. Deciding to wait until you'd calmed down enough to drive, you just sat there, dazed and scared. Drained, even.

The generic loud music from the local radio drifted your thoughts whilst you drove. The thunder and rain was soothing, kind of distracting you from the reality of what just happened as you headed to the hospital with a jumbo pack of twizzlers.

i'd just like to say you aren't imagining things what happened was very real also LOOK AT THESE RANKS BOIS