.6.

A week later

There was a knock on the guest room door.

"(Y/N), wake up, we're going shopping!" Joji shouted.

"W-why are we going shopping?" You asked, getting up and opening the door.

"Well if you're going to live with me, you need your own clothes, you know, ones you like because we can't share my boxers and hoodies forever." he explained, and got me a big hoodie and some jogging bottoms before closing the door so I could change.

You guys went to the mall, looking in several stores for clothes you'd like. You weren't exactly picky, so it was pretty easy. You got to Victoria's Secret, before Joji just handed you his credit card.

"The pin's 3857, I'm not going in there with you." he told you, making you giggle before thanking him and walking into the massive store.

After about 15 minutes of looking and picking out just enough underwear, you paid and walked out to see Joji on the phone.

"You have a girlfriend, a pregnant girlfriend for the love of god. No, not for the love of chin chin, you fat cunt, I'm hanging up now, stay loyal to Emery for fucks sake!" he sighed before turning round.

"You good?" You asked, and he just nodded.

"Chad's kinda determined that he can get you as well as his pregnant girlfriend." he told you, making you laugh.

"Is he like that with every girl?" (I'm sure Chad is lovely).

"Yeah, but he usually gives up before now."

"Oh, here's your card." you gave it back to him before he started walking again.

So far you'd got some skater dresses, some T-Shirts, collared button-ups, flannels and crop tops, some shorts, jeans, and a few skirts, some hoodies and a few oversized jumpers, cute boots, flats and different colours of converse, socks, tights, and underwear(and some boxers because you'd learned they're actually comfy as fuck).

It cost loads, but Joji didnt mind at all and said he could definitely afford it. You felt very lucky to have a door slammed into you by Max, no matter how odd that sounds.