.17.

Back to your POV xox

"C'mon (Y/N), you are freezing. I'll run you a bath!" Joji called as you walked into the apartment like the tin man.

You went next to the electric fireplace, slowly turning the heat on with your frozen fingers.

Ahh, warmth.

"The bath's running. Here, let's get your coat off, it's soaking wet." He slowly peeled the coat off of you, to reveal that all of your clothes were ice cold and soaked.

"Thank you."

"My pleasure, you're definitely catching a cold. Let's just get you warm before you get hypothermia or pneumonia!"

He ran off to the bathroom, presumably checking the bath's temperature.

"How aren't you freezing?" You asked slowly, as your face was stiff from the cold.

"Honestly, no idea. Maybe I'm superhuman. AAAAAAAAAA!" Joji started screeching autistically (is it autisticly or autistically??) like pink guy. "The bath will be done in a few minutes, are you alright to undress yourself?" you could see the concern on his face.

"uhh..." you tried to take your sweater off. No way. This will be embarassing as fuck. Why, God? You just shook your head slowly.

"Okay, let's go to the bathroom." He walked slowly with you, and helped you to undress yourself very carefully, and gently take your hairtie and clips out.

"Right, I haven't done it as warm as a normal bath, because I don't want your skin to boil." You took his hand and slowly stepped into the bath, wincing as your freezing body adjusted to the temperature change.

This was so embarrassing. Joji seeing you in your birthday suit whilst as cold as a snowman wasn't exactly on your wishlist.