.12.

(double update as an apology for not updating in foREVER also this is getting very /not/ gay i apologise)

Joji's pov

"A lighter, m'lady!" I handed one to her, as she giggled.

"Jack is that you?"

"You know his real name is John right?"

"Yeah, but I don't know him and from what I can tell, he doesn't like being called John."

"I can change that for you! Anyway, pass me the lighter."

(Y/N) lit her own and had a drag before passing the lighter to me.

We pretty much just ended up on the couch with Family Guy playing in the background, smoking weed, my head in (Y/N)'s lap and her fingers running through my hair.

It was as close to perfect as perfect gets. I'd grown to realize the big crush I'd developed on her was not leaving any time soon, and I'd have to deal with it.

But, it's difficult. Living with her, is difficult as much as it is a pleasure. It's only the little things that make it difficult, like when it's early in the morning or late at night and she's wearing one of my hoodies much too big for her that she's "borrowing", with messy hair and a tired grin, or resisting the constant urge to randomly kiss her forehead or cuddle.

But, I still love it anyway.

"...Joji? Duuude you're so spaced out." I looked up too see her stoned ass face giggling as she tapped my nose repeatedly.

"Goddamnit (Y/N) stop being so cute!" I groaned, which stopped her instantly.

"I'll have you know I'm not cute, I'm very scary and I will fight your ass."

"Yeah right, you can't fight me!"

"Yes I can!" I just laughed at her, and sat up and flipped myself round so I can face her.

"Your hair's all messy now." (Y/N) said before taking a final drag on her blunt, putting it in the ash tray and then messing with my hair.

"What are you doing? No stop it you're gonna ruin my hair you are being so rude!" I raised my voice as she continued to stick my hair up.

"Haha no I'm making improvements here so shush."

I took the final drag of my own blunt and left it in the ash tray before messing with her hair.

"Nooo this is mean I was actually improving your hair you're just ruining mine!" She yelled whilst giggling, failing miserably at her attempt to be serious.

I stopped and just looked at her for a second.

Then I kissed her.

gEORGE WHAT ARE YOU DOING OH NO SHE DOES NOT LIKE YOU LIKE THIS YOU FUCKING IDIOT WHY ARENT YOU STOPPING KISSING HER OH MY GOD YOU SPASTIC

Wait a second

sHE'S KISSING ME BACK

YES JOJI

GOOD DECISION

(what is this cringe ahahah im sorry)

(👉👌🏻 get it bc joji's asian oops that was a bit bad)

(why do i still exist wtf im sorry)