.10.

Joji's pov

We both opted to sleep on my shitty floor, and get all of the spare blankets.

There are so many in my damn place and I don't even remember getting half of them. Oh well.

"N-night, Joji." (Y/N) yawned, and before I could reply, she was already asleep.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)."

*time skip*

"Morning, cunts!" Max exclaimed as I turned to see him eating my cereal straight out of the box.

"Come on, man. Can't we all just go to ihop or something?"

"Ooh, good idea dude! I'm getting changed in your room, one sec."

"Chad's in th-okay, then."

Looking over at (Y/N), I felt another random surge of emotions, it was so strong that my eyes started to water.

"M-morning Joj! Are you okay?" she asked me.

"Wha-? Oh yeah, my eyes water when I yawn sometimes."

"B-but you didn't yawn?"

"Uh, I did. Just delayed eye watering..?" (Y/N) just giggled.

"Morning, faggots! Max just told me we're all going to ihop." Ian and Anisa walked in, in the same clothes as yesterday. Obviously.

"Morning Ian, Anisa...I'm gonna g-go get changed, one s-second!" (Y/N) stood up, and went to her room.

"Is she okay?" Anisa asked. I just shrugged.

"Probably. Who wants to go out in their pjs?" I responded, before getting up myself.

U

Your pov

You picked out a mustard yellow jumper and some denim dungarees, with a pair of black thigh highs and Doc Martens boots. You put your hair in a messy bun, and walked outside to everyone else.

Everyone apart from Joji were wearing the same clothes as yesterday, and he was wearing a plain black shirt with some black jogging bottoms with double blue lines up the sides, and some red Adidas trainers.

In all honesty, he looked really good.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yeah, let's go."