.34.

your POV

Today was finally the day that Joji got out of hospital. Ian was AWOL, and you had no idea how to contact him since he wasn't returning your calls or replying to your messages.

"I can't believe they kept me there for a good few weeks, high as tits on morphine. What the fuck. I'm so poor now." He chuckled, knowing he wasn't at all.

The poor guy already had set up a meeting with a record company that had released one of his songs, world$tar money, a while back. They were thinking of a more permanent contract.

"So, what is the company offering you?"

"88rising? They want me to release a small album with them."

"Wow, that's so cool!" you smiled goofily at him.

"Yeah, I've got some stuff drafted already but its just rough work on the beats. My meeting is next week."

The few minutes of comfortable silence was disturbed by non-stop door knocking.

Confused, you went to open it, but Joji stopped you.

"I want to see how long they'll knock for."

This went on for about 10 minutes, finally stopping with the door being kicked and a sweet "Open up cunt!!" from who was behind.

Max?

"Why the fuck is Max in America?" Joji mumbled before opening the door.

"Where the fuck is Ian? He's not been responding to me for days. I was supposed to be staying at his but I can't just fucking pull up after days of him fuCKING IGNORING ME!" The redbull that was in Max's had was crushed as he shouted.

"Calm down, dude. He's been blanking and buttoning us for days as well."

"Oh..."

Running his hands through his hair and down his face, Joji sighed and walked off, leaving you at the door with Max.

"Is he alright?" He asked you quietly.

"Worried about Ian. Come in." You opened the door up properly.

For the next 5 minutes, you and Max watched Joji pace around in thought, humming.

"Right. Max, bring your suitcase in here, we're going to Ian's. If he isn't there, then Anisa's. If he isn't at Chad's either, I'm fucking calling the police." Neither of you could tell whether he was angry or worried.

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fucking living alone now and my life has already drastically improved yeet
lov u all :)