.7.

You came out of your room, wearing an oversized t-shirt and some pyjama shorts.

"Adorable!" Chad said, looking you up and down.

"Chad!" Joji smacked his arm. "You do look very nice, though." he smiled at you.

"T-thank you!" you mumbled, blushing a bit.

"Oh, we're going out later with Max and Ian. We're gonna go for a meal and then we're coming back here to do a few videos whilst the both of them are still here. That alright?" He asked you.

"That's great!"

*time skip*

Tonight, you were wearing a royal blue skater dress, a pair of black tights and black converse. Your hair was fluffy and wavy, and you were wearing a little black bracelet that Joji had also bought you. You felt blessed, no one would ever do this for you!

"Ready to go?" Joji asked you. You looked at him, and saw he was wearing a white button up with no tie, some black jeans and a pair of vans.

He looked very nice.

"Yeah, you look amazing..." you mumbled.

"And so do you! Come on, Chad's outside." Joji held open the door for you and you both walked to a car that must have been Ian's.

"My nama jeff, m'lady!" Ian called out, making us all giggle. Like Joji, he was wearing a collared button up, and a woman next to him was wearing a black dress which fell to her ankles, and short heels.

"Hey, I'm Anisa, Ian's girlfriend, nice to meet you!" She smiled and shook your hand.

"I'm (Y/N), nice to meet you t-too!" You smiled and both got in the car, you in the back with Joji and Chad and Anisa in the front with Ian.

"We're gonna meet Max at the restaurant, Katt and Emery are in Australia so you won't get to meet them yet, but when we go you can." Joji whispered to you.