.35.

Everyone was silent, the only things breaking the silence were the soft hum of the car's engine and the distant noises of the outside world.

Looking to your side, you saw Joji clenching his jaw.

"Uh, surely Ian won't be in trouble or anything." You mumbled, not sure whether conversation would help.

Neither of the boys replied, so you decided to just sit back and wait to get to his house.

The drive was awful. The anxiety running through you was immense and you just wanted to know why Ian was practically AWOL.

Joji parked up on his drive. The three of you walked up to his front door, practically shitting yourselves.

"Oh, hi! Ian didn't say you were visiting." Anisa smiled at you.

"What? He's here?"

"Yeah, he's in the living room. Come in."

Joji just turned to you and Max, and whispered "What the actual fuck?" before heading inside.

Ian was sat on a couch, with no signs of injury or any apparent reason why he'd ignore the three of you for so long.

"Hey, why are you guys here? And Max?"

Joji's POV

I stared at him for a few seconds, dumbfounded. Why were we here?!

"What? Where have you been? No one's been able to phone you all week and we came up to see if you'd died or something!"

"Oh, right. I told Chad before he left to tell you, my phone's fucking broken and i can't use it at all."

Max looked confused. "I've seen Chad for the most part of a week, and he couldn't tell me your shitty phone's fucked it? Fat cunt."

short and shit but i'm super busy 24/7 now ily all :)
i'm also sorry for not updating in nearly 2 months wattpad hasn't been letting me publish this chapter for some reason :(