Chapter 15: Crazy

**It's short but there's a lot of background info in it!**

As I was speeding back home, my phone rung constantly and the sound of new text messages seemed to overpower the car engine.

I didn't care.

I was done with being her 24/7 psychiatrist. It was time for her to grow up and accept the consequences of her stupid decisions. I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. She can't even tell anyone why she even received the treatment in the first place!

So fuck it.

I pulled intro my driveway, already expecting Cindy not to be here. However, there was another car.

It looked strangely familiar.

Maybe Cindy had gotten a new car and came to work things out with me.

My hopes rose and I ran into the house. "Cindy!"

I waited for her response but never received one. I looked in the living room. Nothing.

I looked in the kitchen. Nothing.

The adrenaline in me started to rush and I considered grabbing the gun out of the garage.

I was beginning to walk upstairs when a familiar voice from behind me said, "Hello Jason."

I quickly turned around and who did I see?

Yolanda.

A grin formed on her face.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I said, coming towards her.

"Aw, don't look so surprised. I know how to pick locks." She said, cackling.

"Are you insane? Get the hell out of my house!"

"You see..I would, but then again you would be known as a rapist." She stated simply, walking away.

 "A rapist? What are you talking about?"

She laughed again. "If I leave..I tell every news station that you raped me."

I stared at her in awe, and laughed in disbelief. "Wait, wait. You're telling me that if you leave from my house, then you're gonna' go tell everyone that I raped you?"

She nodded, taking a seat at the bar counter.

"You do realize that I can have you arrested for breaking and entering?"

"Whose story do you think the press would believe, Jason? A beautiful young, rich woman or...a washed up, dull man with a record?"

"A record? I don't have a.." My words trailed off as I recalled that fateful night that happened all those years ago.

 "How do you know about that?" I said quietly.

"I have my ways of finding things out, you know." She grinned again, opening up the wine bottle on the counter.

I stared at her as she poured herself a glass. This girl is damn near psycho.

"I told you this was only the beginning, sweetheart." She screwed the top back on the wine bottle and took a sip from her glass.

"I'm calling the cops. You're crazy. I'm not about to have no damn Fatal Attraction remake. What the hell's wrong with you?" I muttered, walking over to the phone.

"Go ahead. Call them. I already have my story planned out, how about you?" She said, with a sly grin.

I stopped and put down the phone slowly. She had a point.