Chapter 2: Landing in London

Why not? He's nice, funny, and attractive;).
I give it to him. He just said that he will text me when we get wifi.

We started taking about tv shows. I don't really watch a lot of tv. I get bored really easily when watching tv.

"Do you watch the show stranger things?" I ask because I know it's really popular.

"I watched one episode and didn't like it." He says. "Do you watch it?"

"Nope." I say while laughing.

"I prefer movies over tv shows." He says.

"Me too!" I say.

He asks if I have any social medias. I give him my Instagram and Snapchat. He wrote them down on a napkin because we don't have wifi. He said that he will follow them and then I will find his account. Why doesn't he want me to write down his accounts?

Romeo and I talked for most of the flight. The only time we weren't talking we were sleeping. That was only for about 4 hours out of 10 hour plane ride. I also kinda got to know his brothers Cruz and Brooklyn. Cruz is hilarious. Harper was sleeping for most of the flight. I talked a little with her. I also talked to his parents, Victoria and David. David is also hilarious.

"We will be landing in about 10 minutes, please put up your tray tables and seats, thank you." A flight attendant says.

I'm kinda sad the flights over, I had so much fun. I may have a crush on Romeo. He lives in London and said we should hang out.

When we land I wave goodbye to Romeo and his family. They got off first. I don't know why.

"How was the flight, Emily?" My dad asks.

"It was great!" I say.

"Did you talk to the boy across from you?" My mom asks.

"Yeah. He was super nice. I actually talked to his whole family, but mostly him." I say. I think I was blushing.

"Bing!"

I check my phone.

Romeo: Hey, it's Romeo😃

"Looks like Emily has a boyfrienddd." Evan says.

"Are you kidding we just met. We are barely even friends." I say, embarrassed.

Romeo got of the flight like two minutes ago. He texted me really quickly. I really really really hope I see him again.

I text him back.

Me: Hey Romeo!

We get off the plane and head to baggage claim. Right when we get there I get an Instagram notification saying, "@romeobeckham requested to follow you."
The last name Beckham sounds really familiar.
I open Instagram and see he has a public account with over 350 thousand followers. I scroll though to make sure it's the right Romeo.
Omg, he's Romeo Beckham. David and Victoria Beckham's son. I just realized that David is David Beckham the famous soccer/football player and Victoria is Victoria Beckham the spice girl. I'm friends with a Beckham. I let him follow me and I instantly followed him back. Right as I do that I see "rjbtennis added you on snapchat"
Why isn't his snapchat "Romeo Beckham" like his Instagram? I add him back.

When we get baggage claim I see paparazzi. It's the Beckham's.

I see my bright pink suitcase coming towards me. I walk to grab it. As I do that I see Romeo wave to me. I wave back.
I text him.
Me: I didn't know you were famous😂

He texted me back.
Romeo: It never came up in our convo😂

My dad's phone rings.

"Hello?" He says.

"Yes, this is Devan." He says.

"Are you kidding me?! Is there any other place we can go?! No?!" He almost yells.

"Ughhhh!" He grunts and hangs up.

"What's wrong?" My mom asks.

"Our hotel overbooked. All other hotels are fully booked. We have no where to stay." My dad says madly.

"What are we going to do?!" I ask concerned.

"I guess go home." My dad says sadly.

We can't go home. We just got here. I need to hang out with Romeo.

"We can't go home!!" I say, about to cry.

Right when I say that there is a tap on my shoulder.