Chapter 8: Bud❤️

When we get home Romeo walks up stairs and takes a shower. The whole car ride Romeo didn't talk to me.

Did I do something wrong?

When I get to my room I go on Instagram and see that Romeo posted the picture of us after tennis. I just stared at the picture and didn't even look at the caption for about 2 minutes. When I see the caption I'm shocked but instantly smile. The caption is, "Thanks for picking out my outfit😂❤️"

Wow the red heart. I'm really surprised.

Brooklyn texts me.

Brooklyn: Did u see Romeo's post?
Me: Yeah🙃
Brooklyn: How do u feel about it?
Me: I'm happy, I guess. I just don't know what to comment on it. We still are just friends and I don't really want fans to freak out.
Brooklyn: I think they already have😂 I mean he put the RED heart emoji.
Me: Lol idrc😂

I just comment back, "Anytime bud❤️😜"
I look at my tagged photos and 99.9% of them are about Romeo and I. Just when I thought I'd be free of "drama" Alexa texts me.

Alexa: Heyyyyy bud😉
Me: Please stop😒
Alexa: How r u guys not dating yet?!
Me: We've only known each other for a few days and we r rly close. And I think he likes me but idk.
Alexa: Ooooo, do you like him?😏
Me: Yeah, as FRIENDS
Alexa: Sureeee lol gtg keep me posted.
Me: Nothings gonna happen. He probably doesn't even like me.

Someone knocks on my door.

It's probably Romeo.

When I opened it I was surprised that it was Harper.

"Hi Harper, what's up?" I say smiling.

She's so adorable.

"I was wondering if you wanted to play dolls with me?" She asks.

"Of course!" I say.

She has a huge room with so many toys. We play with her Barbies and Barbie dream house. After about 20 minutes I see Romeo walk by. He makes eye contact with me and he smiles and taps his nose 3 times.

About 45 minutes later Victoria calls for Harper.

"See you at dinner Emily!" Harper says excitedly.

"See you soon Harper!" I say with the same level of excitement.

When I walk out I see Romeo in his room on his phone.

"Oh, hey Emily." He says looking shocked.

I sit down on the end of his bed.

"I think I know what you want to talk about." I say quietly.

"I think you do, bud." He chuckles.

There was an awkward pause.

"I know we only met recently, but you are not like anyone I've met. I've never connected with someone so quickly. You are really special to me Emily." Romeo says in the sweetest voice.

"I agree with you 110%. I really feel that what we have is special, and the last thing I want to do is ruin it." I say in the same tone as him.

"Dinnerrrrrr!" David calls.

Romeo kisses me on the cheek and takes my hand and pulls me off his bed.

Omgggggg Romeo Beckham just kissed me on the cheek!!!

During dinner we talked about how tomorrow we are going shopping and touring around a little in London. It's going to be a fun day.

After dinner I decide to post the picture of Romeo and I at tennis. It takes me about 3 minutes to come up with a caption. "I'm obviously better than Romeo😝❤️😂" After about 5 minutes Romeo comments, "HAHAHA U WISH😒"

Me: I'm going to bed, big day tmrw. Good night😌
Romeo: Night🌠