Chapter 28: Bremily

We head back into the apartment and I get ready for bed. I take off my clothes and hop in the shower. I start singing photograph by Ed Sheeran. After about 7 minutes I get out and get on my pajamas. I scroll though my phone and decide to look through some fan accounts.

IloveEmilyI: Emily is SOOOO pretty!! I love her so much ahhhh❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️@username I love her too!!♥️♥️@username She's so pretty ahhhhhh!!!!!Me: Awe thanks sm💘💘 you're too sweet! Thanks for all the support love💓💝IloveEmilyI: OMG THANKS FOR RES...

@username I love her too!!♥️♥️
@username She's so pretty ahhhhhh!!!!!
Me: Awe thanks sm💘💘 you're too sweet! Thanks for all the support love💓💝
IloveEmilyI: OMG THANKS FOR RESPONDING AGH!!💞 @emilyisla
@username IS ROMILY REAL??!! @emilyisla

After looking through Instagram and responding to a few more fans Romeo walks into my room.

"I know you just showered by Brooklyn and Cruz are going in the hot tub so do you want to go?" He says.

"Ooo fun! I'd love to," I say.

"Ok see you soon," Romeo says and he exits my room.

I change into my swimsuit and head downstairs. I see Romeo in his suit waiting for me.

"Ready?" Romeo asks.

I nod.

We all head into the hot tub and sit in silence until Cruz asks, "When are you going to tell mum and dad your dating?".

"Um I don't know," Romeo says.

I let out a small laugh.

"Do your parents know Emily?" Brooklyn asks.

"Nope," I say as I laugh.

"We will tell them soon I just don't want all the fans to know yet," Romeo says.

"I agree but eventually you're going to have to tell them," Cruz says.

"True," I respond.

After talking and taking picture for awhile we decide to get out and get ready for bed. I take another short shower and then get in my pajamas and decide to text Alexa.

Me: Hey!
Alexa: Omg imysm😩😩😩😫😫
Me: Same!! How's school?
Alexa: Boring but ppl keep asking me about you😂
Me: What do they ask???
Alexa: Just stuff like is she dating Romeo Beckham and why isn't she at school
Me: You didn't tell them we were dating right?
Alexa: Nope:) I told them I'm not the person you should be asking
Me: Good!!!! Thx
Alexa: Np💜💜 I have to finish hw byeee
Me: Bye😆😁😃

After texting with Alexa I decide to post on instagram. It's a picture Brooklyn took of me.

 It's a picture Brooklyn took of me