Chapeter 9: One Week Left

I wake up to my alarm playing Dive by Ed Sheeran. I get up immediately because I'm so excited for today. I get dressed and head down stairs. Cruz is sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey Emily!" He says.
"Hey Cruz, whatcha watching?" I ask as I sit next to him.
"Impractical Jokers." He says.
"Oh that show is so funny!" I say. I've watched it a few times.
"Where's Romeo?" Cruz asks.
"How am I supposed to know?!" I say while laughing.
"You guys are with each other 24/7! I'm surprised you guys aren't married yet." He says jokingly.
"Shut up!" I say while playing punching his shoulder.
We watch the rest of the episode basically in silence, except for a few laughs.

Then the front door opens and Brooklyn and Romeo walk through each holding 2 boxes.

"Guess who got donutssss?!!!!" Brooklyn yells.
I give a subtle smile towards Romeo.
Romeo rolls his eyes and laughs.

"Donuts!!!!!" Cruz squeals as he runs toward Brooklyn and Romeo.

Harper runs down the stairs.

"As you can tell, we all love donuts." Romeo says.

"Emily, do you like donuts?" Harper asks me.

"Of course! So does Evan and Mac" I say.
They both nod.

We all grab a donut and eat. We just talk about what we are doing today. We are shopping and touring around some parts of London.

After breakfast we all go to our rooms and get ready. I grab my phone and wallet and head down stairs. My mom, dad, David, and Victoria are all sitting down on the couch chatting.

"Hello Emily." Victoria says.
"Hi everyone!" I say.
"We will leave in an hour, is that ok?" My mom says.
"That's perfect!" I say.

I walk upstairs and see that Mac is in Brooklyn's room and Evan is in Cruz's room.

I decide to go to my room and scroll through Instagram. I see that Alexa posted a pic of me and her. It was a picture of us from her 14th birthday party. She captioned it, "Can't wait to hear about her CrAzY trip in a week😏💖"
I comment back, "miss youuuu"

One week? I only have one more week with Romeo?!!! Nooooo!!!!
Then I get a text.

Brooklyn: Hey guys, this is a group chat of everyone.
Cruz: Kk, hey everyone😁
Mac: Hi
Evan: Hello
Me: Heyo
Romeo: Hey everyoneee

"Kidssss we are leaving!" David yells.

I grab my bag and run down the massive staircase.

We got in the cars. It was my family in one car and the Beckham's in the other car. Right when we started driving I decide to text Romeo.
Me: Hey Ro😂
Romeo: Hey Em😂r u excited for today
Me: Of course!💙
Romeo: I think we r going to Burberry first🙃
Me: Fancy lol. I'm guessing u get a discount Mr. Model😂👞
Romeo: Maybeee🤷‍♂️😂but my mom is meeting with someone at the store to talk about modeling and stuff
Me: Modeling for u?
Romeo: I don't think so... I think my mom just wants more models for her company but idk
Me: Makes sense. Well we r here c u in like 5 seconds😂
Romeo: See u💗

We pull up with the Beckham's car right behind us. We are right in front of Burberry. There is so much paparazzi. The Beckham's get out first. Our driver opens the door. We hop out. This is my first experience with real paparazzi. I put my head down to try to avoid them. Then I hear Romeo say,

"Here, grab my hand."

I look up and smile. I grab his hand and he pulls me through until we get into Burberry.

"Thank you Romeo." I say as he let's go of my hand.

"Anytime." Romeo says very sweetly.

"Wait, now won't people think we are dating?" I say concerned.

"It's fine. We know the truth." He says.

"Where's Romeo and Emily?" A lady I've never seen before asks.

Who is she and what does she want?