Chapter 33: HBD Romeo!🎉

"Beeeeeeeeep!" Goes my alarm. I set it for 8:00 because Romeo usually wakes up at 8:45. Last night was very chill, we had dinner and we all immediately got ready for bed.

I grab all of my presents out of my closet and bring them downstairs and put them on the island where the rest of the presents are. I get dressed, brush my hair, do my makeup and head back down. Everyone is downstairs except for Romeo.

"Good morning Emily!" Harper says as she greets me with a hug.

"Good morning everyone," I say.

"Romeo just got up," David whispers.

I give a thumbs up.

I hear Romeo run down the stairs and once he's at the bottom we all yell, "happy birthday Romeo!"

Romeo gives me a huge hug.

"I didn't think you knew it was my birthday," he says to me.

"I have my ways," I say while laughing.

He gives everyone else a hug.

For breakfast we have Romeos favorite, French toast. Made by David. After eating Romeo opens all his presents, and he loves them all! After he finishes he gives everyone a hug and gives me the last one.

"Thank you so much Em, I love you." He says.

"Happy birthday," I say.

We all relax on the couch as I see that David posted a birthday post for Romeo. I decide to post mine now. I chose a picture from when we were in the hot tub yesterday afternoon.

Me: Happy birthday R!🎉😘❤️ Thanks for making me the happiest girl ever and for always being the amazing boy you are

Me: Happy birthday R!🎉😘❤️ Thanks for making me the happiest girl ever and for always being the amazing boy you are. You are incredibly sweet, humble, funny, intelligent, handsome, and so much more. I love talking with you! #👃👃👃I wouldn't want to be spending 3 months with anyone else. I'm so glad your jet broke that one time ;). I love you more than anything in this world💋😊 I hope you have an awesome day, you deserve it more then anyone. I love you more than a birthday post can explain. Happy birthday my love❤️
Username: THE "R" NECKLACE
Username: Happy bday😘 @romeobeckham
Username: They have to be dating.
Mamaisla: Happy birthday!! Thank you for making my girl so happy!💚 @romeobeckham
Romeobeckham: Thank you!!! And she makes me even happier😊 @mamaisla
Username: Awwweee this is toooo cute
Username: Come back to school Emily 😂😂
Romeobeckham: Thank you ❤️ I love you so much and thanks for being the most amazing person ever 😊😘 x
Romeobeckham: Also you're so pretty
Me: xoxo ily <3 @romeobeckham

Romeo smiles at me from across the sofa. After all of us chat on the sofa for about 10 minutes David announces that we are going to a football/soccer game.

"Thank you dad!" Romeo says as he hugs him.

We all head to the stadium. Once we get there David takes about 10 pictures with fans and then we head to our box seats. I sit next to Harper and Romeo (of course;)). Romeo had a huge smile on the whole game. The team we were rooting for on 3-2. I can't tell you any of the teams names because I don't follow soccer/football.

After the game we head to a restaurant called The Great Daffey. There is no paparazzi and we head into a large table in the back of the restaurant.

"I would like for us to go around and say a few words about Romeo, for my instagram," Victoria says.

"Do we have to?" Cruz says.

"Yes, we do this at every birthday," David says.

"I'll start!" Harper says. "Thank you for being an awesome brother. You are so kind and you always play with me. I love you Romeo!"

"Thank you Harper!" Romeo says as he gives her a hug.

Brooklyn is next.

"Romeo you are an amazing younger brother. I can't wait to see what 15 brings for you. I love you."

Next is David.

"Ah Romeo. You are considered the second best looking Beckham, according to some magazines. You are such an talented boy and I am so proud to say I am your dad. Love you a lot," David says with a little laugh.

Cruz goes next.

"Romeo you are such a savage and a great older brother. Thanks for playing video games with me, love you."

Now is Victoria's turn.

"Romeo, you are the sweetest boy out there. You never fail to make me smile. These past 14 years you have done so much and I know you will do even greater things in the future. Thank you for making me the luckiest mum alive."

Uh oh it's my turn.

"I've only know you for a couple of weeks but you are the best boy——- I mean friend I could ever ask for. I can't wait to do the campaign with you! Thanks for being so amazing. I love you Ro!"

I almost let it slip.... that was terrible.

"Thanks Em. I love you too," Romeo says.

David smirks.

The rest of dinner was pretty normal. When we got into the car Romeo went straight to his phone.

Romeobeckham: Thanks for a great birthday @emilyisla @cruzbeckham @brooklynbeckham @victoriabeckham @davidbeckham ❤️❤️❤️Username: Happy birthday my love💜💜💜Evanisla: Happy birthday Romeo!!! I miss you and your family a lot!!!!!!!!Romeobeckham: T...

Username: Happy birthday my love💜💜💜
Evanisla: Happy birthday Romeo!!! I miss you and your family a lot!!!!!!!!
Romeobeckham: Thanks Evan! Miss you and your family a lot too!! @evanisla
Me: Ummmm do you miss me??? @evanisla
Evanisla: Yeah I guess...😂😂 @emilyisla
Me: ❤️❤️❤️❤️ @evanisla
Username: #romily😫💗😍💝
Me: Hope you had a good one:)💞 and I took this😉😉
Romeobeckham: You did take it haha😂 and I did 😘😘😘 @emilyisla
Username: Awwee the boys
Macisla: Hbd Romeo!
Romeobeckham: Thx miss you!!! @macisla