Chapter 29: Time to tell

We walk into a huge board room with about 20 chairs surrounding a rectangular table.

"I'm Mr. Stevens. Nice to meet you both," He says as he shakes all of our hands.

"Nice to meet you," Romeo and I say at the same time.

"You might be wondering what you are doing here," Mr. Stevens says as he sits down.

We both nod.

"IMG has sparked interest in signing you both. You guys are both model material and seem to have a very close relationship," He says.

We both nod again.

"They are both speechless," Victoria says.

We both laugh.

"If you sign us, could we still do the Burberry campaign?" I ask

"Of course! Basically we help you find modeling jobs and secure your place in the modeling community," He says.

Woah.

"We would love to have you both on the team. What do you say?" Mr. Stevens says excitedly.

"I'm in!" Romeo says.

"I'd love to! Let me just ask my mom," I say.

"Don't worry, I talked to her. She said to do whatever you wanted to," Victoria says.

"Well then, I'm in!" I say super happily.

"We just need you both to sign right here," He says while pointing to a line on a contract.

Romeo and I both sign.

"Welcome to IMG models!" He says before giving us each a hug.

"Let's have some test photos taken," he says.

We walk into a hug room with a green screen, clothes, makeup, hair stuff, and about 15 people.

"We need to get headshots for you both," Mr. Stevens says.

We get dressed in dozens of outfits and take dozens of photos. It was so fun! After getting many good photos we finish up and walk out of the agency.

"Congrats Romeo and Emily! I couldn't be more proud of you both!" Victoria says.

"Thanks mum, I love you," Romeo says.

"Thanks for everything Victoria," I say to her.

We hop in a car to head to the apartment and through the car ride Romeo and I scroll through the photos they sent us. I get a notification from Romeos account.

Romeobeckham: Really fun day at IMG with @emilyisla and @victoriabeckham ❤️❤️@username Hottie😍😭😘@username Did you sign with them?@userame Bremily > RomilyMe: Such a great day:)😘❤️Romeobeckham: I agree❣️ @emilyisla@username: ^awwwwww@username: ...

@username Hottie😍😭😘
@username Did you sign with them?
@userame Bremily > Romily
Me: Such a great day:)😘❤️
Romeobeckham: I agree❣️ @emilyisla
@username: ^awwwwww
@username: You're cute💗
Victoriabeckham: Proud of you! Xx❤️

After looking through all my photos I decide to post one as well.

Me: My facial expression doesn't match with how I was FREAKING out on the inside!! Thanks @imgmodels 💘💘

@username Goddess.
@username You're so pretty💛💛💛
@username Uglyyy😖😬
@username Hot
Romeobeckham: Gorgeous😍
Me: ☺️!! @romeobeckham
@username Are you modeling for them now???
@usename: Did you sign?!!!
@username Romily ahhh!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Imgmodels: Welcome to the team!🎉💕
@username ^OMG

As I turn off my phone Alexa texts me

Alexa: WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!
Me: ???
Alexa: IMG!!!
Me: Omg haha yeah they just signed Romeo and I!!😊😊
Alexa: MY BFF IS A MODELLLLL!!!!!!
Me: Hahaha 😂😌
Alexa: That's crazy omg
Me: I'm still shocked!
Alexa: Also Romeos comment was so cute😍
Me: I was so shocked when I saw that
Alexa: He seems soooo sweet
Me: He is :)
Alexa: Your life couldn't get more perfect
Me: Hahaha😂😂
Alexa: I have to go eat dinner ttyl💖💖💖💖
Me: Byeeee😜

We arrive back at the apartment and as we hop out of the car Romeo taps his nose three times. I walk to my room and put down my bag and head towards Romeos room. I knock on the door and Romeo immediately opens it.

"It's been a while since one of us has tapped our nose," I say while subtly laughing.

"That's what I was thinking!" Romeo says.

"What did you want me for?" I ask.

"Um... I think we should tell our parents we are dating." Romeo says.

"Oh ok!" I say with a very small smile.

"Are you ok with that?" Romeo asks reaching his hand towards mine.

"Yeah, I think we should too," I say.

I grab my phone and decide to text my mom.

Me: Hey mom
Mom: Hi sweetie, what's up?
Me: I just wanted to tell you that Romeo asked me to be his girlfriend a couple weeks back, and I said yes
Mom: I knew you too would date!! Victoria and I both thought you would! Congrats he's a lucky boy😘
Me: Haha thanks mom😊😂
Mom: Got to go pick ur brother up from his friends house. Love you honey and so happy for you #firstboyfriend!!
Me: ❤️❤️❤️

I turn of my phone.

"Well.. what did she say, what did she say?!" Romeo says very excitedly and nervous.

"She said her and your mom both knew we were eventually gonna date," I say while laughing.

"That's so weird and funny," Romeo says. "Let's tell my parents now."

I nod.

We walk down stairs and see David and Victoria sitting on a couch watching tv. Romeo grabs the remote of the coffee table and turns the tv off.

"We need to tell you something," Romeo says.

"Go on..." David says.

"Emily and I are dating, and we have been for awhile.

David and Victoria mouths drop.