Chapter 27: Arrived

"We are going to land in 30 minutes so be ready to get off the plane," Victoria says.

I get up from sleeping and start packing my bag.

"Did you hear what my mum said?" Romeo asks.

"Yep, plane lands in thirty minutes," I respond.

As we land I look out the window and see the night time New York City lights in a distance. I'm so excited.

We get off the plane, collect our bags, get the two rental cars which are both Bentley's and hop in them to go to the hotel.

"What hotel are we staying at?" I ask as we are all in the car.

"We have a penthouse here, we won't be going to a hotel," Victoria responds.

We all laugh.

We arrive to the apartment building as David dips his bags and runs over to a guy and gives him a big hug. I look at the mysterious man very carefully and then I freak out on the inside. It's the rock.

He walks over and Romeo looks at me and give me a little wink.

"Dwayne this is my daughter Harper, my sons Brookln, Romeo, and Cruz, and this is our friend Emily," David says.

"Nice to meet you guys!" Dwayne says.

I'm still star stuck.

"You must be one lucky friend to fly out to New York with the Beckham family," The rock says to me.

"Haha yeah it's so fun!" I say still so nervous.

"Her and Romeo are modeling for the next Burberry Christmas campaign and she's staying with us for about 3 months!" Victoria tells him.

"Can I stay with you guys?!" The rock says while laughing we laugh.

"We should get situated, bye Dwayne," David says.

He waved goodbye and goes to talk to another person.

We head up to the massive penthouse and my jaw drops. It was gigantic with stunning decor and furniture.

"Mum can Emily and I go to the roof??" Romeo asks.

"Yes but be back at 9:00 by the latest," Victoria says.

Romeo leads to the elevator and presses 18 and we head up. Romeo graphs my hand and says, "This is my favorite place in New York."

"The view is amazing," I say while looking to see if anyone else was on the roof. No one was.

We sit on a bench and Romeo says, "This is where I want to propose to my future wife."

"I can see why you would say that," I say as a admire the stunning lights of NYC.

"I'm so glad I'm here with you Emily. You are the most amazing girl ever," Romeo says.

I look into Romeos eyes and I try to think of what to say but before that happens Romeo presses his lips to mine and kisses me softly and quickly. He moves back and says, "I'm sorry I just had to."

"It's okay Ro, I enjoyed it," I say with a huge smile on my face.

I just kissed Romeo Beckham!!!

"It's 8:55 we should probably go back to the place," Romeo says.

"Okay," I say as I yawn.

Romeo grabs my hand and we go into the elevator. When we arrive to the penthouse I go up into my room and change into my pjs and looks through photos to post.

 When we arrive to the penthouse I go up into my room and change into my pjs and looks through photos to post

Me: Night time NYC views with @romeobeckham 💙🌃
Username: CUTEEEEE
Username:  I ship.
Cruzbeckham: Romes favorite place with his favorite girl
@username: Artsyyyy💯
Romeobeckham: Love you 😘😘
Me: 😁❣️ @romeobeckham
Username: Confirm Romily please!!!
Davidbeckham: 🤔🤭😁😂
Me: Idk what those emojis are supposed to mean😂 @davidbeckham
Username: This is so cool🖤
Username: Sickkkk! Miss you
Brooklynbeckham: 😏😝❤️
Victoriabeckham: ❤️ this shot! Xx
Me: Love u💗 @victoriabeckham