Chapter 11: Leaving the Beckhams's?!

Alexa: NOW ur dating Romeo right?!
Me: NO! But I do have to tell u something...
Alexa: What is it?!
Me: Burberry wants me to model for their Christmas campaign
Alexa: OMG that's AMAZING!!! My bff is a model!!!!
Me: I'm not sure I'm gonna do it
Alexa: Why, it's a great opportunity!!
Me: I'd be in London without my family and friends for 3 months.
Alexa: Wait!!!! Is the shoot with Romeo?
Me: Yeah.... so???
Alexa: You have to do it!! I'll miss u tons but it's worth it TRUST ME!!!!
Me: I'll think about it but thanks😘
Alexa: Anytime model😉😍

Now I'm leaning towards doing the shoot. This could lead to great things. But idk.

After talking with Alexa I decide to post a picture. It's not the same one Romeo and Brooklyn posted, it's a selfie Romeo and I took before getting on the London Eye. I caption it, " Touring around London with my bud🙃❤️" Immediately I have thousands of likes and comments. I see David comment, "love the pic Em😁" and Victoria commented, "what a great day😚". Later I see that Romeo commented, "Send this to me😂😂😘" Right after I saw that comment, I sent the text.

Romeo: Thanks! And not to rush you but, have you made ur decision?
Me: I'm still thinking about it.
Romeo: That's fine, no rush!
Me: 💗💗💗

"Everyone come down!!!!" My dad yells.

We all run down stairs.

"We are going out to dinner in a 1/2 hour, it's fancy so get dressed up." Victoria says. I put on a dress that from 'Victoria Beckham' that Victoria gave to me. I also slip on my platinum Jack Rodgers.

I walk out the same time as Romeo. He is wearing a white button down shirt with black pants and a black jacket.

"Wow, he looks so handsome." I think (or so I thought)

"I heard that, and thank you." Romeo says while laughing.

"Omg that's so embarrassing!" I say wanting to hide under a rock.

"It's fine, you look gorgeous tonight." Romeo say sweetly.

We walk down stairs and see that everyone else is ready.

"Love the dress Emily." Victoria says as she winks.

I do a little twirl while laughing.

"Everyone ready?" My mom asks.

We all nod.

"Well let's go!" Harper says.

We all laugh and then head out. I go into a car with David, my dad, Brooklyn, Mac, Romeo, and I.

We arrive at the restaurant and to no surprise there's a mob of paparazzi.

"Grab my hand." Romeo says while reaching it towards me.

"Awwww" Brooklyn says.

I ignore Brooklyn and grabs Romeo's hand.

We all sit at big rectangular table. I'm next to Romeo and Evan.

We just have small talk until my dad says,

"There is a hotel room available so tomorrow we will pack up and head to the hotel."

"Wait what?!" I almost yell.

"We've stayed at the Beckham's far to long." My mom says.

"I don't want to leave them!" Evan says.

"We will still see them. It's just, the only reason we stayed there was because we couldn't get a room."  My dad explains.

I don't want to go to a hotel. I wanna stay with the Beckham's, I wanna stay with Romeo.

I lie and say I have to go to the bathroom. I don't have to, I'm just scared I will start crying.

I just go in and make sure I look like I'm not about to cry. I hear my buzz. Romeo texted me.

Romeo: R u ok?❤️
Me: Yeah
Romeo: Ik u didn't just have to go to the bathroom, don't lie
Me: Ok... ik this sounds lame but I don't want to stay in the hotel. I want to spend as much time with u as I can.
Romeo: I don't want you to go a hotel either. I'll miss u to much😂💙
Me: Me 2, even though we'd probs see each other everyday😂💗

I walk out and sit back down. Romeo winks at me and I triple tap my nose.

"Devan and Alice if you guys really want to go to the hotel, you can. We can keep the kids. But we'd love to have you all stay." Victoria says.

"There's no point in separating us. So if it's ok with you guys I guess we can say." My dad says.

"Yay!" We all cheer.

After dinner we hop in the car. I was really tired so I rest my head on Romeo's shoulder. If the car ride was longer I could have fallen asleep.

We get home and I hop out. I walk to my room and change from my dress to pajamas. I was about to fall asleep, when there's a knock on my door.

"Hey Emily." Romeo says.

"Hi." I say.

I run towards him and give him a hug.

"What was that for?" He asks while chuckling.

"I'm just glad I'm not going to a crammed hotel room." I say while laughing.

"Me too." He says.

"Um Emily, I need to tell you something." Romeo says, his smile fades.

"What is it?" I ask.

I wonder what he's gonna ask me.

"I um... well... just wanted you to let you know that umm...