Chapter Thirteen

When we got home, we decided to train in the woods. Even my mom decided to go. We got all of our weapons and headed towards the woods. We stopped when we found the perfect spot. There was a lot going on. There was archery, combat, knife throwing, sword fighting, spear throwing, and tree climbing. I was doing my favorite, knife throwing. We then started doing competitions and races. My mom was the one telling us what to do. We started with archery. We each got our trees and our targets. There were only three bows, so we had to share. Most of us hit the target, the ones who didn't be still, pretty close. There then was knife throwing, the same thing happened, as archery did. We then did running races and climbing races. Most of us were at a tie in both of them, if you weren't, you were still pretty close to being a tie. We then finished our day exhausted.

When we got home, we ate dinner and most of us went to sleep. I decided to take a shower. I got bored so I continued my drawing of the happy family. It was 10:00 pm so I decided to go to sleep.

When I woke up it was early in the morning. It was 6:00 am so I just got what I needed for my school and worked on my drawing. I was so excited; it was going to be the last day of school tomorrow. I am a junior going on a senior. When it was time to head out the door, I gathered my stuff, headed out the house, and wait for the ones that would soon join me for the car ride to school. I got in my truck and waited. A few seconds later Isabelle and Clary came inside the truck. When we got to school I just thought, one more day. One more day.