Chapter Eleven

When we got to school everyone was staring, as usual. We got to our lockers and I took my books out for history. When I got there Andrew called me over. 

"Yes", I said

"Do you have any clues?", he asked

"No, but Alec's little group will be leaving soon to look for more clues that Valentine is behind this.", I said

"Who killed my father? Is it true that Valentine helped the vampires to kill my father?", I asked. Andrew sighed.

"I'll tell you this at the end of the school day, bring the others too", Andrew said. I sighed then nodded and walked back to my seat. Once I took my seat the bell rang signaling everyone, that class has started. Paul was still not here.

"Okay class today we will be....", Andrew started but was interrupted, when the door swung open. Every student turned their attention to the door. Paul walked through the door.

"Mr. Lahote, I would really appreciate it if you would be on time for class next time", Andrew said. I was trying to hold back my laughter.

"Yes, Mr. Rodgers", Paul said while handing him a late slip. Andrew took it and crumbled it in his hand then threw it away. Paul then speeds walked towards his seat next to me. I took my notebook and wrote -Why are you late for class this time? – and passed it to him.

Just had a, little difficulties with the Cullens – he put and passed it towards me. I shook my head and stopped passing notes. Our assignment is to make a timeline of what has happened in history of in what we have learned this year so far. He gave us some time to work on it in class. Of course, me being a fast and smart student, I finished in class. When I finished I walked up to Andrew and asked, "Can the pack come too, they are partly, starting to be involved in this too."

"Well if they are becoming involved, then yes.", he responded. I walked back to my seat to where Paul was barely half way through. I chuckled and started to draw what I had begun to draw a week ago. The one of the happy family. I saw Paul was speaking at my drawing at times, but I didn't care. The bell then interrupted the quiet class, I packed things up and quickly headed towards the door. I went to my locker and got my books for intro 2 geometry and headed towards Paul's locker. When I got there, he was about to close his locker's door shut but I did it for him, which startled him.

"After school you with the rest of the pack, including Sam, will meet in Mr. Rodger's classroom. It's about Valentine"

"Who?", Paul questioned

"Oh, ya, it is about the vampires, you better be there. With the pack. Make sure they know.", I said and quickly walked away.

------------------------------Art class with Paul--------------------------------

I went to art class quickly, because it is my favorite class of the whole day. It is also my last class of the day. When I got there, I took my usual seat, in a nearly empty classroom. Nobody sat next to me, and I really liked that. I then felt presence next to me. I turned my head to see who it was; I saw Paul there.

"What are you doing?", I asked, turning my head to pay more attention to my drawing.

"That's a very good drawing", he said

"I asked you a question, the polite thing to do is answer it", I said.

"I am sitting next to you.", he said

"Why?", I asked

"Just because", he said with a smile. I sighed knowing he wouldn't give me a real answer. I put my attention back to my drawing. I then felt a delicate hand on my shoulder. I turned to see Miss. Vanides. I smiled at her.

"Your drawings have always inspired me", she said

"Thank you", I said smiling. Since Paul can feel my emotions, he smiled because I was happy.

"What are you smiling about, you can barely draw a rose", Miss. Vanides said. I laughed but Paul frowned. She then walked away.

"You're that bad at art?", I asked

"Yes", he said. I just shook my head and got back to my drawing. Miss. Vanides then called me over.

"There's an art contest this Sunday. I really would like to see one of your pieces in it.", she said

"Oh, I don't really show people my work.", I said

"Well, at least consider it, please.", she said and handed me a flyer. I looked at her pleading eyes.

"I'll think about it.", I said and walked away. I looked at my seat and saw Paul looking through my notebook. I walked faster.

"What are you doing?", I asked, grabbing my book from him.

"Looking through your drawing book.", he said

"And why?", I asked

"Just curious", he said. I sighed and stuffed the flyer somewhere in the notebook. Paul noticed.

"What's this?", he asked

"Nothing", I said in a weak voice. We started to wrestle for the flyer. He of course, sadly won.

"Oooooo, an art contest, now that I have seen it, you are going to have to enter.", I groaned.

"Ugh, do I have to?", I asked

"Yes you do", he said

"Ugh", I groaned. But why am I letting Paul control me, I don't even believe it, but I feel like I'm falling for him.