Chapter Two

"I never noticed your tattoos", Paul said, oh no he noticed my runes.

"That is because nobody is interested in me.", I said

"You never answered my question, why did you ditch your friends in kindergarten?", he asked

"Why is it so important to you?", I asked

"Because I was one of those friends, we were best friends, what happened?"

"Just because", I simply said, we were getting closer and closer to my house. I was parking in my driveway when Paul decided to say, "Who died and made you so.........cruel!?"

"My dad and brother", I simply said, got out of the car and slammed the door and started walking towards my house. I then screamed at Paul that was still in the car, "You coming", he got out and followed me into the house with a shocked expression that I didn't cry. We walked in the house and my mom was in the kitchen chopping up some vegetables so I greeted her, "Hey Mom", "Hey sweetheart", she looked up at me and then noticed Paul and asked, "Who's this?"

"This is Paul, were are going to work on a history project together", I said, I also noticed that he was staring at my mom's runes specifically they one on her neck that she got from Valentine. I then lead Paul to my room. I saw him staring at the pictures on the wall. When we entered my room, he stared at the walls filled with pictures of a happy family. My family. I also quickly hid the police reports.

"I'm sorry", he said.

"For what?", I asked

"For saying that, I didn't know your father or brother passed away.", he answered

"It's alright, the past is the past and there's nothing that anybody can do about it", I said, taking my laptop out, he then noticed my little hangout spot where I had a small sofa, more photos, my sketchbook, and my instruments.

"You play?", he asked

"Yeah", I then smiled at the memory of my father teaching me how to play the keyboard and the violin and me hitting the wrong note.

"Who taught you?", he asked

"My dad", he then turned to look at me, as if he had asked the wrong question. But I just looked at the instruments and smiled.

"We should start our project.", I said

"Okay", he said

--------------------Paul Leaves---------------------

We got a lot of our project done, when he comes back we will just need to paste our things on a board. I took Paul home and told him that we will meet up at my house again tomorrow.

When I got back home Andrew (Mr. Rogers) was there, talking with my mom. I just said, "Hey guys"

"Hey Sabrina", they answered

"So why did Paul come to do a project with you? You usually work on school projects by yourself.", she asked

"Well, Mr. Rogers here reassigned seats, put me with Paul, and then told us we had to do a project with the person next to us. And the best part of it is that Paul imprinted on me. I think that covers it", I said.

"Wow", was all they said, I then went into my room and went to sleep.

-----------Paul Leaves, his P.O.V---------------

Sabrina drove me home and told me that we will go to her house tomorrow and finish our project there. I just said okay and went inside of my house. Once she was gone I ran into the woods and went to Sam's. I got there and saw the Jared, Sam, and Emily. "Hey guys"

"Ooooh here comes the imprinter", said Jared

"Ugh how do you guys know?", I asked

"Um, you are part of the pack, we watch you make sure you don't phase, and we go to the same school.", Jared said

"Who did you imprint on", Sam asked

"On Sabrina Adams", I said

"The girl that ditched us in kindergarten?"

"Yes", I answered

"And why do you look guilty", Sam asked

"How do you know I feel guilty.", I asked

"You just look a bit guilty, so why?", he asked

"I said a few things to her", I said

"Like what", Jared asked

"Well I first was angry because she wouldn't answer my question and said 'Who died and made you so cruel', and then the unexpected happened", I said

"Well what happened", Emily asked

"She answered me", I said

"Well what did she say?", asked Sam

"She said her dad and brother", I answered. Everyone just looked at each other.

Sam then said, "You don't have to do patrol today, go home and relax"

"Okay", I said and quickly went home to sleep. I overheard Paul and Jared arguing.