Metal Pipe - 21

My head was pounding when I finally came too, and I wasn't exactly sure what time of day it was. The metal around my wrists burned even deeper into my skin I was sure they'd have to cut my hands off, if they didn't fall off first. I found myself fastened to a metal pipe attached to the wall, the metal so hot it burnt my fingers when I tried to pry myself from it. I groaned, slumping as I tried to figure out what the hell to do.

The door opened again, as dread rooted itself deep within my stomach. I growled when Alpha Dickwad poked his head down the steps, sending me a toothy grin. He made his way down the steps, smirking when he saw how defenseless I was.

"I quite like this position, don't you? Easy to touch you," His hands began trailing up and down my arms, bile rising up my stomach. "Don't you think?"

I found whatever spit I had left in my dry mouth and spit it out, hitting my bullseye right in the middle of his forehead. He gritted his teeth before slapping me across my face, his eyes flashing before spinning into black. His hand gripped my neck, blocking off what air supply I had. I moved my head down fast and bit his wrist, using my canines to shred the thin skin.

"Go fuck yourself, you stupid bastard."

Noises came from upstairs, shouts and loud thumps halting him from what he was about to do. His fist was raised before the noises stopped him, his eyebrow quirking as he snarled at me and bolted up the steps. Roaring was heard, the smell of wolves assaulting my senses from here.

The door burst open before being slammed shut again, Alpha Dickwad sprinting down the stairs. He had a splash of blood across his chest, a disgusting smile finding its way onto his face.

"It seems loverboy attacked us, your mother got mauled first." He grinned as he stepped closer, putting his face into the crook of my neck. He brushed across my mark with his lips, causing me to shudder in disgust and shy away from his touch. He smiled maliciously, his hands squeezing and pinching places I seriously did not want him touching.

"Get your hands off of me, you filthy mutt. You can't even get it up, you wouldn't even be able to pleasure your mate."

He punched me straight in my jaw, before landing blow after blow onto my chest. I wrapped my hands around the pipe above me, not even caring it was burning my palms. I pulled at it while he continued to hit and kick me, a snapping in my ribs sending me into pits of pain. He ripped across my stomach with his claws, almost exactly where my mother had cut the day before.

I finally ripped it free as steam shot out, hitting him square in his face. He stumbled back as he screamed in pain, his skin blistering as his eyes squeezed shut. I took the pipe and started hitting him with it, screaming out my frustrations as I landed each blow. Tears poured down my face as I kept hitting him and hitting him, not stopping till he quit moving and I was covered in his blood.

I dropped to my knees, breathing heavily as I stared at him. I shut my eyes for a bit longer, before finally snapping myself out of it and started searching his pockets for keys. I finally got the cuffs off, my skin cut and ripped away from the muscles beneath them. I growled as I watched my wounds slowly begin to repair itself, much slower than usual.

I walked up the stairs as fast as I could, blood still pouring out of me. The house was empty as I ran through it, my heart pounding as I tried not to collapse. My bones screamed at me, my body begging to give out. I felt my wolf slowly returning, along with the familiar surge of energy that came with my powers.

I walked through the open front door to see bodies everywhere, both in wolf and human form. There was still some fighting, no one noticing the way I practically collapsed when I hit fresh air. I wasn't sure how long I'd been down there, I thought three days, but when he came back down he had a lot more stubble than before.