A New Life Chapter 2

It's like 11 o'clock at night rn, but I'm bored so i'm writing. Sorry is its not fully finished today I will finish this chapter tomorrow if I don't finish it today. Enjoy reading!

-----------------------------------------

Y/n Point of View

------------------------------------------

The boys and I got off the plane laughing and talking, as we were walking close to wear the hallway from the plane meets the airport their manager stopped us. I bowed.

"This is Y/n, she sat with us in first class we want to bring her to the studio to talk to PD-nim." Hoseok said.

I was confused on why they wanted to bring me to the studio, but I didn't ask why because my teachers home is close there anyway. 

"She can not walk out there with you, the paparazzi will start making articles about things that aren't true." There manger said in a hard tone.

"Please!" Taehyung begged.

"She will go first and I will giver her a mask to put on and if you have sunglasses, please put them on too and I will have someone walk her to the car quietly. There are many fans out there that will be distracted by you guys, so don't be far behind. Got it? And put on your masks." He said and grabbed my arm.

He gave me a mask to put on and I put on my sunglasses, he then brought me to one of Bts's bodyguards I think and he brought me to the van. I saw a few flashes, but hopefully they weren't toward me. I quickly got in the van and waited for the guys. The driver looked at me and the bodyguard explained. Not that long after, the guys got in.

"Did anyone get a picture of you?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know I saw some flashes, but I don't know if they were toward me." I said. "Now can you tell me why you wanted me to meet PD-nim?" 

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! You wanted to live your dream right, we wanted to give you a chance." Jimin said smiling.

"Thank you, but you didn't have to do this. You don't even know if I sound good  or not." I was thankful, but I wasn't really ready for all of this.

"Then sing, we can determined if you are good enough to bring to PD-nim." Their manager said.

"O-okay, what song?" I asked, being put on the spot i don't know what I could sing.

"How about BIGBANG's 'Let's Not Fall In Love'? That song has been stuck in my head."Jungkook said excited. 

"Okay...

Uri saranghaji marayo
Ajigeun jal moreujanhayo
Sasil jogeumeun duryeoun geoya
Geudae mianhaeyo

Uri yaksokhaji marayo
Naeireun tto moreujanhayo
Hajiman I mal maneun jinsimiya
Geudae johahaeyo

Amugeotdo mutji marayo
Daedaphal su eopseoyo
Jigeum ireohge duri haengbokhande wae

Nal gajiryeo haji marayo
Geujeo idaero jogeumman isseoyo
Galsurok deo maeum apajige wae

Jajeun mannam dwien ibyeol
Gyesok banbokdoeneun siryeon
Deoneun uimireul chajeul su eopseo
Eoriseogeun miryeon
Sarangui tareul sseun mistake
Neukkineun gamjeongeun da biseuthae
Hajiman I sunganmankeumeun
I want you to stay

Uri saranghaji marayo
Ajigeun jal moreujanhayo
Sasil jogeumeun duryeoun geoya
Geudae mianhaeyo

Uri yaksokhaji marayo
Naeireun tto moreujanhayo
Hajiman I mal maneun jinsimiya
Geudae johahaeyo

Nareul bomyeo utji marayo
Jeongdeulmyeon seulpeojyeoyo
Yeppeun geu misoga nunmuri doelkka bwa

Sarangiran du geulja soge
Uril gaduryeogo haji marayo
Chaeuji moshal yoksiminikka