Kisses Chapter 17

When we got home Taehyung instantly got the laptop they had and pulled up YouTube. Namjoon had the idea that we could go live and wait for it to come out. We agreed and he took out his phone and went live. We pulled the comments up to the computer, so we could all see it. Namjoon was talking to them for a bit until I saw a comment.

"Hello from Louisiana, United States!" Someone commented and I didn't realize that the camera hadn't seen me yet.

"I'm from Louisiana!" I said out loud and then the comments flooded with questions.

"Who is that?!" "Who was that girls voice?!" Many comments like that.

Namjoon then turned the camera to face me and I smiled and waved to everyone.

"Hello, I'm y/n and I'm 18 years old." I told everyone and then there were many comments asking why I was there and Jimin explained what was going on.

We talked to fans and I answered many questions. It became lunch and I suggested that I make everyone lunch and they said yes.

"What should I make?" I asked.

"Make an American styled lunch!" Hoseok said I said okay back to him and headed to the kitchen.

"I'll help!" Namjoon said and handed Hoseok the phone.

----------------------------------------------Namjoon's Point of view
I had a plan up my sleeves, I knew that they could see us in the camera's background. Y/n decided to make sandwiches for everyone. My plan was that in the middle of us making the food, I would turn her toward me and kiss her, it would be a surprise type thing. We continued making sandwiches for everyone and everyone continued talking to the fans. We were in the middle and I turned her toward me. She looked at me with a questioned look. I looked at her and smiled then grabbed her chin and kissed her. It was sweet, when I broke the kiss she was as red as an apple. I then heard Yoongi say what and turn to look at us, we both quickly turned back around to finish making the sandwiches.

"What was that for?" She whispered to me.

"I wanted to be the first to kiss you out of the boys." I whispered back and she lightly punched my shoulder.

"That's not a good enough reason." She whispered as she finished up on the last sandwich.

We walked back to give the sandwiches to the boys. We gave out the sandwiches to everyone and as I was giving Yoongi his sandwich he whispered that he wanted to talk to me when we finished eating. We ate the sandwiches and Yoongi and I went to his room to talk.

"I saw what you did. Surprisingly none of the others did, but the fans did. The fans probably screenshotted it. Just wait for everything is what I'm saying. And also I'll be with her next." He then got up and I left and I followed him.

Everyone was done eating by the time we came back. Somehow Y/n ended up on Hoseok's lap, but I didn't care that much. We talked to the fans for awhile and I figured out that she ended up on his lap because one of the fans dared her too. After awhile of chatting with them, our manager texted Jimin saying it would be up any minute. We waited until it was posted and right as it was posted we watched it. Y/n and Jimin's dancing was perfect and yes, I was a little jealous. As it was getting to the end I saw Y/n turn away and I didn't understand why and I kept watching. Only 20 seconds later I saw it and so did everyone else. I saw Taehyung become enraged and I motioned for Hoseok to turn the camera off. He did right as Taehyung got up and Hoseok asked Y/n to get up and he got up. So did everyone else. Y/n seemed to be a little confused till he started yelling.

"JIMIN HOW COULD YOU DO THAT! YOU KNOW WE ALL LIKE HER, WE DIDN'T AGREE WE COULD MAJE MOVES ON HER." Right as he said that Jin took Y/n back to our room.

"WE DID NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT!" Jimin replied.

"STOP YELLING!" I yelled back.

The both looked at me. "It doesn't make a difference now, just leave it. It already happened. Let's make a deal. She has to agree to what you are doing from now on, you can't surprise her. Do you understand. I don't want any fights, and I don't want Y/n hurt. Now tell me do you understand?!"

The all nodded. I explained to Yoongi to go get Jin and bring him in here, we explained it to him and he understood. Yoongi then brought Y/n back in. She asked if we wanted dinner and she made us dinner while Jin helped. We ate dinner and headed to bed. I kept Y/n with me tonight. Hopefully the boys won't try anything too drastic.
----------------------------------------------I was supposed to post this so long ago but it didn't save. I'm finally in summer so I will write more. I hope you have a great day/night, Love you all!