The Nightmare Chapter 5

I feel like it's gonna turn into a tradition for me to write at 11 o'clock at night every night. I really should sleep, but I'm not so please enjoy! Oh and if words are in bold it's in English.
----------------------------------------------
Y/n Point of  View
----------------------------------------------When we got home the boys insisted that I take a shower first so, I did. I fought with them, but I did. The pajamas that I grabbed I didn't mean to grab, but I have to deal with my mistakes, right. Once I got out of the shower, I again forgot to dry my hair. (The picture above are the pajamas yes I know it's not that bad but it's short and I needed something that wasn't just a bra and underwear)
----------------------------------------------Jimin's Point of View
I heard Y/n open the door to the bathroom and saw her walk out, I heard Taehyung swallow next to me as we all were staring at her.

"I didn't mean to grab this, stop looking at me like that!!" She screamed and Namjoon just looked at us like to stop staring, so we all looked down.

I saw something in Jungkook's pants and slightly pushed him to go take a shower next. He ran off and we looked up and saw Y/n blushing and trying to pull down what she was wearing. I them saw Suga run to his room with, Taehyung and Hoseok following them whispering curses to himself under his breath.

"Y/n stop trying to pull it down it's causing the other part to show." Namjoon-hyung said walking up to her and pulling the outfit up a little.

"But it's embarrassing and I don't have anything else to wear." She was looking up at him, I didn't realize how short she was till then.

"I'll give you a shirt of mine and you can change in my room, okay?" Namjoon-hyung is being nice, and Y/n just nodded and followed him.

Man, from the back it was really short. I turned to Jin and we just stared at each other for a bit until I spoke.

"Man, she's hot." Is all I said, He just nodded and we sat on the floor amd waited for them to come back.
----------------------------------------------Namjoon's Point of View
----------------------------------------------Poor Y/n she must be so embarrassed, but I understood why some of the others ran to there room shrugs hot in it. She'll look cute in my shirt though,since she is so short. I have her a button down shirt and walked out so she could change. When she came out, it was just as I expected, really big on her. I smiled by how cute she was. We walked into the room wear Jin and Jimin were and sat down. She sat close to me, maybe she felt more comfortable. I didn't mind though, but in the background I heard Suga and so did she. (If you don't know what's going on bless your innocent mind) She hid her face in her hands, so I wrapped my arm around her and she used my hand to cover her face, since she was embarrassed. She is so damn cute.  Once everything calmed down and all of us took a shower we were off to bed.
----------------------------------------------Y/n Point of View
----------------------------------------------I laid down and quickly fell asleep.
           (:::::Dream Mode:::::)
I was standing my backyard back at home and I am home alone. I decide to go inside and it's pitch black, super dark. I try to navigate myself around and I hit something sharp causing a deep cut in my side. It hurt so bad. I still kept trying to navigate myself and I found a light switch, I clicked it and everywhere on the floor. Blood, bodies, bodies of people I care about the boys, my family. All dead. On the wall beside me a man his face covered walking toward me with a knife the knife I ran I to in the dark, he is slowly walking. He then starts run and so do I, but I trip and he grabs means then....

I wake up.

I wake up from a dead slumber breathing heavily. I sit up and feel my side to see if it is bleeding, it's not thank goodness, so I lay back down and try to fall back asleep, but I can't. (Of course you can't that's the point the reader wants you to go lay with one of the guys for comfort) I sit up and look around. I see a shadow and get up fast and run to Namjoon's room. When I open his door I am shaking and he instantly wakes up.

"Y/n are you okay?" He quickly gets up and walks over to me. "What's wrong is someone here?!"

He sees I'm shaking and holds me in his arms. "It's gonna be okay, you're safe. Go sit on the bed, I'll go check it out."

I sit on his bed shaking, scared. He comes in and sits down next to me.

"There is no one out there, but you can stay with me if you want. " I nod and lay down and he lays down next to me and holds me trying to calm me down.

Once I calm down a bit, he stays hugging me. "Y/n, call me Oppa, but only when we are alone okay?"

I nod and quickly fall asleep in his arms. 
----------------------------------------------Wooo! That was exciting. Hope you loved it and it's 12:07 so I hope everyone has a good day/night and an amazing life. Love you all!