The Duet Chapter 6

I'm writing this throughout the day, because I'm not supposed to have my phone at school. I hope your enjoying the story so far.
----------------------------------------------

Suga's Point of View

----------------------------------------------
I was one of the first to wake up and I noticed Y/n wasn't in the living room sleeping. Man, she was hot yesterday, I hope she didn't hear me last night. Maybe she just went out she'll be back soon. After about an hour everyone was up except Namjoon. It was our day off so we were letting him sleep, but Y/n wasn't showing up either. We thought we should tell Namjoon, he might know where she is. We went to his room and opened the door slightly, we saw him and another person in his bed, we opened the door quietly and walked to his bed to see who it was. When we saw that is was Y/n, and that's she was holding onto Namjoon, we almost screamed. Namjoon made a motion to be quiet and that he would explain what happened later. So we left I was angry and it looked like the others were, too.
----------------------------------------------
Y/n Point of View
----------------------------------------------
I woke up and looked at Namjoon-Oppa staring at me smiling.

"Good morning." He said, his dimples are so cute.

I rub my eyes and smile back at him. "Good morning."

"The boys want us to get up." He said as he tries to get up, but I grab his arm.

"Oppa, I don't want too." I said with a fake frown.
----------------------------------------------

Namjoon's Point of View

----------------------------------------------
Stop being so cute and just listen.

"I'm sorry, but we have to get up." I say as I pull her up.

We walk into the living room were everyone is standing, they looked angry so I told Y/n to go get dressed and that she could keep my shirt. Once she left I knew I had to talk to the boys.

"Don't get so mad, she had a bad dream, so she came to me for comfort." Man they looked so pissed."Why are you so pissed anyway, its not a big deal?" 

Y/n walked in and their expressions changed instantly. Then a phone started ringing and Jimin picked it up.

---------------------------------

Jimin's Point of View

--------------------------------

"Jimin, give the phone to Y/n, I need to talk to her about something." Is what PD-nim said on the phone, so I handed it to Y/n.

Her eyes went wide and she quickly answered back with an okay, than handed me the phone.

"What? What's going on?" Jungkook asked confused, I was confused too.

"Jeonghan, should be coming soon and PD-nim wants me to do a duet with him. I guess the boys told their manager and since I don't have a manager he asked PD about it." She said smiling, I wish I was the one doing the duet.

--------------------------------------------

I know I'm just switching people a lot I just want you people to see the reaction from other view points.

---------------------------------------------

Y/n's Point of View

--------------------------------------------

I was so excited about this, it would be the first time I show my face to the world! The first time I can sing for other people! 

*Knock Knock* (Hehehehehehehehe Twice anyway)

I ran to the door and opened it Jeonghan walked in smiling. 

"Are you ready, Y/n? I thought we should spend the day with each other to help with the duet. What do you think about that?" He said smiling.

"Of course, let me just go grab my purse." As I went to go get my purse, the boys were giving Jeonghan a death glare.

I walked out with my purse told the boys I would be back later and left. Jeonghan and I put our masks on, but I didn't put on sunglasses, he did though. After a bit I took off the mask. We went to the market and hung out there for a bit till we got hungry, then we went to a restaurant, the whole time I felt eyes on us. Once we entered the restaurant... Click. A flash, Jeonghan immediately pulled me into him, hiding my face. He was warm.

-----------------------------------------------------

Jeonghan's Point of View

------------------------------------------------------

Shit! Stupid journalists, always needing a story. This caused us to have some attention and everyone was looking at us now. We needed to run, so I took he hand and we ran, and I was having a good time, too. I saw a door open to a bar so I ran in. She is too young, but they don't need to know that yet. All we needed was a hiding place. I pulled her upstairs, before they could find us and after a bit they were gone. A person working there walked up to us.

"I'm guessing you are famous, because of the people that just came in and your hiding up here." A man said with a slight chuckle. "How old is she, you look old enough, but not so much her?" 

"She's 18, we will be leaving now so no need to kick us out because she is too young." I said and took off my sunglasses and mask so he could see me.

He nodded and asked for a photo because his daughter really liked me, so I gave him one and we headed to my place. 

-------------------------------------

Y/n's Point of View

------------------------------------

That was scary, people don't know who I am yet and that's going to be a story. Once we got to his place I was greeted at the door by 12 other guys. They kind of startled me.

"They have told us a lot about you, welcome to our home." Seungcheol said. "Are you hungry, we can make you food?"

I nodded, I was starving. We didn't get to eat because we were running away. So, I had a conversation with everyone and we ate ramen. Before, I knew it, it was 9 o'clock and the boys must be scared, so I told them I would see them soon and decided to walk home, not listening to everyone about how I shouldn't because it wold be dangerous, but I didn't want to trouble them. That was my first mistake.

I began walking home, it was really dark and the only light was the street lights. Not many people were around and it was quiet. Very quiet, like a little too quiet, but I kept walking. I kept my phone in my hand just in case, but I had no form of a weapon. After a bit, I started hearing footsteps behind me, I walked a little faster and so did he. I then started running, running as fast as I could, but he was faster. He grabbed my arm, pulled back, I heard a crack and it hurt so bad. 

"Be careful, with your career sweetie." He whispered, that's all he said.

After that he let go and walked the other way, I ran home, to scared to look back after that. That night, created a new fear. Nyctophobia. Fear of the dark. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed! Let's see what comes next in our little adventure! Thank you for reading!  Hope you have an amazing day/night, love you all!