New Sleeping Arrangements Chapter 8

Welcome back, to my story. Hope you are doing great.
----------------------------------------------Y/n's Point of View
I woke up first and just looked at Hoseok-oppa's sleeping face. The nurse came in and asked if I could sit up, because she had the cast ready. I sat up, but Oppa was still holding my waist. She put the cast on me and told me I could leave any time today. I unwrapped Oppa's arms from my waist and got up to change. I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I was gonna wear a one piece since it was all I had, but I was struggling, like a lot. I didn't want Oppa's help, but I needed help. I peeked my head out of the bathroom to see if he was awake, it looked like he just woke up.

"Oppa... I need some help." I said, bashfully.

"With what?" He asked, yawning.

"Uh-" I swallowed and I think he understood and got up.
----------------------------------------------
Hoseok's Point of View
----------------------------------------------Y/n needs help with clothes because of her shoulder. She seemed embarrassed.  I walked over to her and she was standing there with her bra and underwear on, looking down. I chuckled and helped her into her clothes. Her body was small and cute, and her bashfulness was adorable. Once I helped her, she looked up at me.

"Thank you." She said blushing. "The nurse put my cast on and we can leave now. "

I nodded and gathered our stuff and took her hand and we went to the desk to discharge her. When we left, I called the boys and told them we were leaving the hospital. Y/n was hungry so we decided to also go get breakfast. We ate breakfast and she was bashful the whole time. It's not a big deal that I saw her, she just needed help. I tried goofing around to make her laugh and she did. Once we finished eating, I dropped her off at the Seventeen dorm and explained to them what happened then let her work on the duet with Jeonghan. I went home after that. The boys were in there rooms so I went to mine, where Jimin and Taehyung were talking.

"How's Y/n is she okay now?" Taehyung asked.

"She's fine, I dropped her off at Seventeen's dorm to work on their duet." I wasn't going to tell them how I pretty much saw her nude.

"Good, she seemed very shook up. Did she tell you what happened?" Jimin asked, and I nodded and told them I would either let her explain or explain it to everyone at once.

We all hung out, until we either got a call to come pick her up or until there was a knock on the door.
----------------------------------------------
Y/n's Point of View
----------------------------------------------
When Hoseok dropped me off, I was still embarrassed, but I hoped the boys wouldn't notice. I knocked on the door with my good arm. My other arm was in one of those holder things, keeping it from moving. Jun opened the door and saw my arm.

"What happened?!" He instantly said, hey at least he didn't realized I was embarrassed.

I walked in and he gathered everyone, everyone asked the same thing 'what happened?!' I told all of them and they all had the like we told you expression. Jeonghan then took me into his bedroom and we discussed the duet. He explained that Woozi had written a song for us to sing. The title was 'Call You Bae' (the real song is up top, pretend Woozi wrote it). We practiced a bit and memorized it a little, then Seungcheol dropped me off at home, he knocked and Jumgkook answered.

"Welcome home! Bye hyung!" He said as I walked in.

Everyone was sitting in the living room, smiling as I walked in.

"Are you hungry? I can make dinner." I asked, I liked doing stuff for them.

"No, you don't have too we will order something." Taehyung said.

"But I want too." I answered back with a fake pout.

"No, Y/n you might get hurt." Namjoon-Oppa said.

I answered back with a 'fine' and we ordered food. Once it got here and we finished, I grabbed clothes and pulled Hoseok-Oppa into his room.

"Oppa, help me." I said holding up some pajamas.

He chuckled and grabbed them from me and helped me put them on.
----------------------------------------------Jungkook's Point of View
----------------------------------------------Why did Y/n bring Hoseok-hyung into a room alone? Did something happen at the hospital? We all were looking at each other confused. Then they walked out and she had changed her clothes. After a bit of talking, she looked like she was getting tired, so we left and let her sleep. We all went into Hoseok, Taehyung, and Jimin's room because we wanted to talk.

"What happened at the hospital?" Suga- hyung was the first to speak.

"What do you mean? Nothing happened." Hoseok-hyung said, he seemed guilty.

"We know something happened she wouldn't have taken you in to this room, if something didn't happen." Jimin-hyung said.

He sighed. "I'm not telling you this okay, she was embarrassed about it. Y/n was struggling to put her clothes on because of her shoulder, so I helped her at the hospital. That's all, so since I had already seen her body from helping her the first time, I helped her this time. No big deal."

"Yea, not a big deal." Is what Taehyung-hyung said, but everyone could tell he was jealous we all were.
----------------------------------------------Y/n'sPoint of View
----------------------------------------------When the boys left they turned the lights off and I sat there for a bit. I kept seeing shadows and started shaking. I couldn't take it and walked over to where the boys were and opened the door. I was still shaking, so I sat next to Jimin.

"You can't sleep?" Hoseok- Oppa asked .

I shook my head, I was shaking they could tell. Jimin hugged me.

"Do you want me to tell them what happened?" Hoseok-Oppa asked.

I nodded and Jimin kept hugging me as Hoseok- Oppa explained how I got into the accident. Once he was done, they all looked at me.

"Do you want to sleep with one of us tonight?" Namjoon-Oppa asked, I nodded. "We can alternate. Who do you want first?"

I didn't know who to choose, so I just chose Hoseok-Oppa. All the others looked at him with hate and then we decided to go to sleep. I laid with Hoseok-Oppa and just stared at his eyes till I fell asleep. His eyes were caring and warm. He waited till I fell asleep to fall asleep it looked like.
----------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed! I hope everyone does a great job on what they are doing now and I hope you all have a great day/night!