The Club Chapter 10

I am going to try to make this chapter longer. My friend today mispronounce Hoseok because she isn't really a kpop fan and she said Hosecock. I was dead. I hope you enjoy this chapter and again it is 11:00 at night. Let's hope this time I can stay up to write this one. Hope you enjoy!
----------------------------------------------Y/n's Point of View
----------------------------------------------I woke up at 3 in the morning. I was really parched so I slowly got up and went to the kitchen and turned on the lights. I got water and sat at the table.  I heard someone hurry out of there room. It was Yoongi.

"I thought something happened to you." He said as he sat down next to me.

"I was just thirsty." I said holding up the cup of water I had.

"Oh. Well, you want some company until you want to try to go to sleep?" He asked and I nodded.

We talked for a bit, and then we went back to sleep. We woke back up at 9 and Namjoon-Oppa dropped me off at Seventeen's Dorm.  Seungkwan answered and invited me in. I have become closer with these boys and it's nice. Seungcheol explained that their manager and Jeonghan and me were going to the studio and memories the lyrics more. The manager also wanted to hear us sing together.
----------------------------------------------Jeonghan's Point of View
----------------------------------------------I walked out of my room, Y/n was talking with Seungcheol so I walked over to her and ruffled her hair.

"We should get going." I said and took her good hand.

Manager was outside waiting. We got in the car and manager asked me what song it was and I showed him the paper with the lyrics. He nodded and have it back.

"The boys told me about your injury. I hope they guy that hurt you goes to hell. I also hope you heal soon." He said and chuckled.

I just hook my head. When we finally got to the studio, we sang to manager and he told us to keep practicing and to feel each others emotions. We practiced for about 2 hours critiquing each other and then about an hour without the paper. Then manager came back and told us to keep practicing and we will record it next week. After that I asked her if she wanted to do anything and we decided to go to a cafe. We both wore masks and sunglasses and looked a little suspicious, but no focusing on us right. We both got bubble tea and after we just walked around the city. She is so cute and outgoing. It would be nice if she was staying with us, but no. I bought us matching bracelets and told her to wear it whenever she comes to practice. After awhile it was becoming late so I dropped her off at home.
----------------------------------------------Y/n's Point of View
----------------------------------------------When I got home no one was there and my phone started ringing. I looked at it and saw it was a friend from home.

"Why am I seeing so much stuff about you on the Internet?" She asked.

"It's a long story." I answered back.

She kept pushing for me to tell her so I did. Her name is Lucky and she was one of the friends that got me into kpop. She was so excited. I face timed her and she was with another one of my friends, Sol. We talked for about 30 minutes and then the boys came home.

"Who are you talking too?" Jimin asked right as they walked in.

My friend's eyes got big. "My friends from back at home."

Jimin looked at the phone and waved. The rest of the boys came over after that and Lucky saw Jungkook, her bias and screamed. Sol seamed scared. She is 17 and screaming. I sighed and the boys laughed.

"I see we have fan." Namjoon-Oppa said and my friends just seemed very amazed.

I quickly said I had to go, because I know they would be to shocked to speak anyway so I just hung up. They were both supposed to move here with me, but Lucky was too young in her parents eyes and Sol needed to finish her year lease on her house. Sol is 20. The boys looked at me and laughed a little. I explained to them who they were and how they are in my life and everything. I did miss my friends, but they will be moving here in atleast 3 months so I wasn't worried. Tomorrow was a free day so I wanted to ask the guys something.

"Hey, can we go to a club, I haven't been to one is Korea yet and I want to go to one? Please?" I really wanted to go.

They all sighed and nodded, I was really excited. I grabbed a dress and went to the bathroom. I tried to put it on, but it was tight so I yelled for Hoseok-Oppa to help me so he came. He helped me put it on and I walked out. (The picture up top is the outfit.) Namjoon-Oppa looked at me.

"Go change that's to revealing. "

" No, I'm a grown woman." I said staring straight at him, he sighed.
----------------------------------------------
Jimin's point of View
----------------------------------------------
Damn, she looks hot.

"You can't drink. Your under aged." Namjoon-hyung is being a dad.

"I understand." She answers back and starts rushing us to go.

We all change and leave. We are going to this one club that there isn't paparazzi because they don't allow cameras. When we get there, Namjoon-hyung said to keep an eye on her. It was 10 o'clock when we lost her. The place was big and there was a lot of people. It would be impossible to find her.
----------------------------------------------Y/n's Point of View
----------------------------------------------I was dancing with some random people and a guy came and took my hand and navigated me to a wall.

"Have some." He said holding up a glass of wine.

I said no and tried to walk away, but he grabbed my bad wrist and told me to drink it, he was hurting my shoulder and I knew the boys wouldn't hear me over the music so I just drank it. No harm, right. That was only the start. That small amount he gave me made me want more and more. I was drunk.
----------------------------------------------Hoseok's Point of View
----------------------------------------------I was searching for Y/n it was 12 o'clock and we needed to head home. I saw her dancing with a cup in her hand. No, no, no, no, no. I walked up to her.

"Oppa! Dance with me!" She screamed over the music.

You could tell how bad she was, because she was slurring and half falling over. I took her waist and navigated her over to the door sand texted the boys to meet us outside.

"Why were you drinking?! Namjoon specifically told you not to drink!" I yelled at her.

"Oppa, don't be mad, I'm fine." She said holding onto me so she wouldn't fall.

I took the cup from her and threw it away. She gave me a pouty face, she shouldn't have been drinking. I kept holding her up by her waist until the others got there. Some guys would come up to her and try to get her away from me, but I wouldn't allow it. Finally the boys found me and Namjoon drove us home, Jungkook and I were holding her up. Once we got home and she got out of the car she threw up. I held her hair back. She's gonna suffer tomorrow she should have listened. We went inside the dorm and we set her bed and laid her there. She passed out fast, well at least she had fun right. That's all that mattered.
----------------------------------------------That wasn't much longer. I'm sorry it's late and I have Korean language school tomorrow. I hope you enjoyed this chapter it is now 12:30 at night. I hope you have a great day/night.